Chapter 35. The Conflict of the Living People

Start from the beginning

  The two of them were roasting together by the fire, eating the delicious roasted sweet potatoes just pulled out from the fire, Tian Yuerong and Jiang Yichen were discussing whether they should go to the city tomorrow, Tian Yuerong was very firm about this, "We must go to the city," bit off She gritted her teeth when she took a bite of sweet potato, "No, there are five large shopping malls here.

And the location is very concentrated. If there is no accident, two days is enough time, and we can still spare time to visit these small shops around. Jiang Yichen rubbed his chin. If it was just himself or him and his teammates, then there is no doubt that he must enter the city, but now his partner is Rongrong, although he knows that she is very skilled, especially when dealing with zombie snakes that day. He was ashamed of himself in some respects in the use and grasp of supernatural powers, but he always had the idea that he didn't want her to be hurt in the slightest, and he always felt that she should be well protected, even though it seemed like her The strength is actually higher than him, although she seems to be taking care of him. The more I think about it, the more depressed Major General Jiang obviously lacks confidence, Tian Yuerong directly made a decision, "Go to the city tomorrow, and sleep well today. "

  Although the west was sparsely populated before the end of the world, Yancheng, as one of the only two largest cities in the west, has a permanent population of more than ten million. Except for those who escaped, there must be a lot of zombies left. Video The motorcycle was driving fast, and Tian Yuerong's spirit net kept capturing large areas of gray, and sometimes a little red, hey, there are still survivors in this city? Also, how could there be no living people in such a big city, However, she didn't tell Jiang Yichen, what's the use of telling him, it's icy and snowy, the roads are not smooth, how can these people get to the western base with no way out? And it's impossible for her and Jiang Yichen to stay, thinking about these people now She is still alive, and she has good means of saving her life. Now that the zombies are unable to move, there should be no problem for them to get through this winter safely. But in this way, her original plan has to be changed.

  The shopping malls she selected before are all There are four or five floors of large comprehensive shopping malls, and there are still people alive in two of the shopping malls. Tian Yuerong pointed to the shadowy reflection in front of him and showed it to Jiang Yichen. Jiang Yichen shook his head and expressed that he didn't want to go up and disturb them. They went straight to the supermarket on the bottom floor. Warehouse, did not alarm the people inside, after all, the stock in the warehouse is the most. "I thought you would go up to meet them! "Tian Yuerong said in a low voice.

  "It's not easy for people to survive now." Jiang Yichen's deep voice sounded, thinking of the dark scene he saw when he set out for the mission, he still didn't tell Tian Yuerong. Those who can live in a city full of zombies have seen blood. Yes, none of them are good stubble, it's not that he thinks people are too evil, but he doesn't want to get angry. Moreover, he has already formed his own small group, and going in rashly will definitely cause unnecessary disturbances. He doesn't want to participate, whether it's good or bad. The base's propaganda broadcasts have never stopped even in heavy snow. They should have been able to arrive long before the heavy snow fell. Since they choose to continue living in the city, they must have their own considerations. In the face of the apocalypse, the original moral system has already collapsed. Whether these people have been entrenched in the city for a long time or not, he feels that it is better not to get involved.

  Leaning at Tian Yuerong, she also whispered, "Do you think I'm going to rush forward to be the savior? Why do I look so stupid?"

  Tian Yuerong smiled and said nothing, not because he was worried that he would become the savior, although Jiang Yichen looked like a savior in front of her. He looks so bully, but in fact, his iron and blood wrists have been pierced into her ears by Liu and others. Of course, Liu is trying to describe the bravery and decisiveness of his captain, but she can hear calmness and tenacity.