Chapter 34. Zombie and Animal Infighting

Start from the beginning

  "Yeah, I want to go too, but I can't." It is true that Maeda Maeda went to that island country to become a Jiangyang thief, and she even signed up for a tour group, but no one would know that she traveled here and used her good luck. It’s over or something. The rest of the tour group with her came back from the tour, and her visa has not been issued for a long time. Finally, she finally got the visa. The end of the world is too close. She is afraid that she will not be able to go back Come, that's why I didn't go.

  "Do you know how long it will take before it sinks?" Tian Yuerong was still a little unwilling. At that time, in that small seaside town, she even bought a few fast boats, and it would not be a big deal to go there.

  Jiang Yichen didn't know what Tian Yuerong was thinking, thought she was simply curious, and said, "I guess it will be the end of next year anyway."

  After a short rest, they were ready to cross the zombie dog's jurisdiction.

  "This time, we probably won't meet that kind of mutated mental system again. It won't be memorized like that." Tian Yuerong comforted himself.

  Jiang Yichen also expressed the same feeling, they are not afraid of fighting, facing zombie animals whose power level is lower than his own, although he can't kill them instantly, but it is an absolute power suppression! But both of them are really tired, and once they start fighting, they will definitely attract the surrounding zombies, they can't kill them all in a short time, and their physical energy will be consumed too much, and they will not be able to bear it.

  These two zombie dogs belonging to the late third stage are indeed fighting for leadership, and the remaining seven or eight zombie dogs are staring at the periphery. It seems that this posture is an attempt to take advantage of the two zombie dogs when they are both defeated. Finally, Tian Yuerong raised her head to look at Jiang Yichen, who nodded in agreement as if she had a feeling. Since these zombie dogs are going to fight in the nest, it would be a bit unreasonable for the two of them not to be big squirrels.

  He handed over a few purified crystal nuclei to Jiang Yichen, and told him not to be afraid of wasting them and ensure the stability of the barrier. Tian Yuerong and Dabai sat beside them with great interest and watched the battle before them, and even came out of the space with a few packs of melon seeds and snacks to follow. Watching while eating like a big drama.

  On the field, the battle between the two zombie dogs has reached a fever pitch. Flames and skates cross back and forth in the air. Their hairless bodies are glued to each other, and they are all bitten black and bloody. They pin each other's heads with their paws, trying to After a few rounds, the black dog spit out a long line of fire and burned it directly to the yellow dog, causing the yellow dog to bark fiercely at the black dog, and spit out sharp fire from its mouth. Bing Leng rushed straight to the black dog's head, and when the black dog was dodging, he rushed up quickly, opened his rotten mouth, exposed sharp teeth, and bit its neck fiercely, the black dog quickly turned its head in another direction , but was still bitten by the yellow dog's forelimbs. The black dog was in unbearable pain, and opened its mouth to bite the yellow dog's torso. The black dog was bitten and fell to the ground dying.

  Although the yellow dog was still able to stand, it was still seriously injured. At this time, the zombie dogs that had been watching around began to slowly gather in the middle, and the yellow dog also noticed something was wrong. They roared loudly, yelling at them to back off, but the usual command was a bit ineffective at the moment. After the initial retreat, these zombie dogs moved forward more quickly, and several of them had already started biting and laying on the ground. The other black dogs put on a fighting posture, bent back and squatted, and suddenly exerted their strength together, biting the yellow dog. Seeing this, the yellow dog kept shooting ice blades at them, and the ice blade penetrated into the belly of one of the zombie dogs as expected. Let it lie on the ground directly, losing its attack power, but at this time several other zombie dogs have rushed in front of it, although the yellow dog tried its best to resist, it was eventually killed by several younger brothers together, maybe it died It was unexpected that it had clearly won a few minutes ago, and it was about to become the new lord. How could it die as quickly as the previous lord.

  Seeing that the boss was dead, the younger brothers immediately disintegrated the atmosphere of unity and began to bite each other. A real scuffle officially started. As the battle became more and more intense, Tian Yuerong and the others had already moved the viewing area to the side of the wall. Zombie dogs don't use powers at all, they are the most primitive fighting mode. In the end, all zombie dogs on the field are bitten without flesh and legs, and black blood is sprayed everywhere. Don't look at them being seriously injured and unable to move. Zombie creatures have a strong recovery ability. If there is no external force to disturb them, they will still be revived with full blood in a few months. Dabai rushed out of the barrier quickly without waiting for the master's order, and was a black meal to these zombie dogs. Fog, after the black mist, there is nothing but crystal nuclei.