Chapter 34. Zombie and Animal Infighting

Start from the beginning

  The next collection point is in the clothing area on the next street.

The clothes, shoes and hats sold in the farmer's market are all cheap products, mainly for the vast rural areas. Later Tian Yuerong would have dismissed this, not to mention Major General Jiang, who had a superior family since he was a child, but now these two have shining eyes and use both hands and feet. Who cares whether these are made of chemical fiber or natural cotton, who cares whether the design of these shoes squeezes your feet, who cares whether these clothes are new or old, as long as they can be used, as long as they don't get ruined by zombies. Tian Yuekong felt that after returning to the base, she would spend at least a few days sorting out these supplies. She even wanted to collect all the shelves and counters, and Jiang Yichen even hooked up the curtains of other stores. Put it in a pile and wait for Tian Yuerong to collect it. Tian Yuerong felt a great sense of accomplishment seeing the streets the two passed by become clean. She is eager to continue, but the time does not allow it, and most of the remaining areas have been destroyed by zombies and animals. There aren't many supplies left to collect, Jiang Yichen won't be able to bear it if he stays any longer, so let's go out and find a place to stay before dark, besides, they haven't had lunch yet, they've been so hungry for a long time up.

  Several barking sounds sounded like dogs, and Tian Yuerong took the opportunity to relax by twisting her arms to calm down and open her mental net. Is this a zombie dog fight? What's the situation? Is this a mutual devouring among zombies or a fight for leadership? ?

  About three streets away from them is the Zombie Dog's site, which is the pre-apocalyptic vegetable wholesale area and another exit of the farmers' market. They asked Jiang Yichen's status in a low voice, and they were still planning to leave from there. the nearest distance.

  Tian Yuerong took out delicious steamed buns filled with pork and cabbage from the space, and fed them to Jiang Yichen and Dabai respectively. Is it?" With that said, Tian Yuerong took out a bowl of tomato and egg soup, causing Jiang Yichen to pick up the bowl and pour it into his mouth, and even freed his mouth to strongly demand that tomato and egg soup be used for future soups.

  Just now when Tian Yuerong called Captain Jiang, Jiang Yichen realized that Rong Rong had never called him by title before, "Stop calling Captain Jiang, Captain Jiang, this is so unfamiliar, just call Yichen, be kinder. "

  At that time, Tian Yuerong obediently called out "Brother Chen". Anyway, these days, if you meet a man and call him a brother, you should be right when you meet a woman.

  "When did you make this soup? It's so fresh, and this seaweed is also quite chewy, which is different from what we usually eat." Jiang Yichen had time to ask after finishing his buns and asked for another bowl of soup. He can guarantee that he never I have never had such a delicious tomato soup.

  "When it's snowing heavily, I'm bored to do it. There are many more. A big pot is enough for you to drink for a while." Hearing that Jiang Yichen loves this soup so much, Tian Yuerong also took a sip, but she didn't think it was particularly delicious. Ah, yes, but this tomato is produced in the space, and the taste is definitely not ordinary. Her taste buds have long been spoiled by the space, but for Jiang Yichen who ate the space produced for the first time, isn't it a delicacy in the world, "This Seaweed, let me think about it, it is collected in a food processing factory, and it should be specially exported to Japan, and the outside of the box is full of Japanese, so it is said that some of our countrymen have sold the good things." Jiang Yichen was annoyed by Tian Yuerong. The tone was amused, it may be that all Chinese people will be filled with righteous indignation as soon as they hear the name of that island country, "It's a pity, if your space ability is awakened earlier, we can go there to collect supplies. According to the law, it may not be long before that island country will no longer exist in the world, and it will sink into the sea and disappear forever. Think about it, what a pity those materials are!"