Chapter 33. Zombie Animal Battle Bar

Start from the beginning

They remained as motionless as during the day. After Jiang Yichen worked hard to remove the wooden boards that sealed the door and let Tian Yuerong take back the space, the winter sun lazily rose. He picked up Tian Yuerong's map and found the third destination - the largest indoor farmers wholesale market in Yancheng. A farmer's distribution center in a town, although the end of the world is at night, judging from the size of the wholesale market, there must be a lot of people who are usually on duty, and there is also an area dedicated to the wholesale of living things. Will you encounter zombies? Tian Yuerong didn't know what to do with animals, the distance was too far away, beyond her scope of investigation, and it was only when they arrived that they realized that this place had become the home of zombie animals.

  Tian Yuerong held Jiang Yichen's clothes tightly and didn't want to open her eyes. These zombie animals could no longer see their original appearance. Some of them seemed to have big tumors on their heads covering half of their faces, and some had no faces at all. The next pair of tiny eyes, and the hair on the body has completely fallen out, black spots are exposed on the skin, and an unknown liquid with a foul smell flows out of the corner of the mouth, which is so disgusting.

  Even though they knew that it was impossible for the sound and smell in the barrier to spread, the two of them kept quiet unconsciously. They were now in the lair of these zombie animals, and a little carelessness might lead to death. The further he walked in, the more zombie animals he saw. Jiang Yichen began to worry about the safety of the base. If the snow melted, would these zombie animals attack the base because of hunger? He thought it was very possible. The smell of flesh and blood emanating from so many people is absolutely irresistible to these zombie animals.

  In the noisy and bustling farmer's market in the past, the storefronts facing the street were all destroyed and dilapidated. There were white bones and blackened blood scattered everywhere on the ground. There are not many well-preserved materials in Nuoda’s farmers’ market. Most of them were torn apart by these zombie animals. Bags of rice were torn open and thrown all over the ground. They were so dirty that they couldn’t tell what color they were. . You can see crushed biscuits, candies, and other unrecognizable daily necessities everywhere. From time to time, I also want to see blackened cotton wool and feathers floating in the air, and a few animals who don’t know whether they are cats or dogs are biting. having fun.

  Tian Yuerong was furious, the bad habits of these animals hadn't changed at all after they turned into zombies, they ruined the good supplies like this, endured the strange touch on their feet, carefully selected, and will continue to use The materials were carefully put away, and the biscuits and candies that were still packaged on the ground were picked up and put together separately. Candies have the highest calories and are one of people's favorite foods.

  Earlier, when Tian Yuerong "saw" the black threads of zombie spiders everywhere in the corner, she shut down her mind. Anyway, there was an enchantment, and she was really disgusted by the appearance of these zombie animals. He could spit it out, but now he has to use his mental strength to try to search for uncontaminated materials, otherwise today's trip will be in vain, Jiang Yichen's expression is already a little bit wrong, and the continuous use of the enchantment for a long time has brought him a load too big.

  Fortunately, she soon found a few relatively clean places, but they had to pass through a site ruled by a few zombie snakes. Snakes are cold-blooded animals, and winter is a good time for them to sleep. These five or six zombie snakes are probably around the third level, and they are each coiled into a pile. From a distance, they look like several large stone mills. Well, when I got closer, I found that although they were coiled up, they obviously hadn't entered hibernation, and they raised their ugly heads very energetically and spit out their black tongues, as if they were communicating. Suddenly a zombie snake turned its head and glanced in their direction, its thick body stood up abruptly, and the movement of the tongue in its mouth was obviously accelerated, Tian Yuerong shuddered, didn't they, they were discovered Did you feel that Jiang Yichen's body stiffened suddenly from the two holding hands, it was obviously the rhythm of preparing for a battle, did you think about adding a layer of spiritual protection outside the barrier, but your eyes were fixed on the obvious feeling What happened to the zombie snake. Finally, after waiting for a while, the zombie snake coiled its erect body again, but this time, it was obviously vigilant all the time, and the red eyeballs without whites kept turning back and forth as if they were patrolling around. They tried to keep a distance from the body of the zombie snakes as much as possible, but they inevitably came into close contact with one of them, almost passing by its body, Tian Yuerong could even feel its icy touch, even Dabai couldn't help it. Gathering up his fur, tiptoeing carefully through.

  This store is just behind these zombie snakes, and it specializes in wholesale outdoor products. Although the gate was destroyed, it was clear that the house was still quiet. Tian Yuerong was not picky or picky. She collected whatever she saw. After collecting the first floor, the second floor was collected. There was also a small warehouse on the second floor for Jiang Yichen's enchantment. Cover the small door of the warehouse, destroy it violently, and take away all kinds of boxes and boxes piled up in a mess, first collect it, and then wait for them to check it slowly when they reach a safe place. It's missing, it's really not good, can these boxes cause a fire? It has to be said that Tian Yuerong has now completely entered the role of the end of the world.

  Tian Yuerong can say with certainty that this zombie snake definitely has some abilities that she doesn't know about. It obviously noticed their collection work just now, so it came here to check it out. The three of them were tightly against the wall, with Dabai's two front legs lying on the wall like a joke, and the remaining two hind legs standing on the ground.

  "Dabai, don't you always call yourself the wolf king? Isn't it too damaging to your image now?" Tian Yuerong teased Dabai with his divine sense.

  "Master, those who know practical things are heroes, understand? This wolf king doesn't despise such a disgusting creature." Without a trace of embarrassment, Dabai is justified. This is in other people's territory, and the strong dragon does not overwhelm the local snake, let alone This is a real land snake, it has not yet grown into a real strong dragon.

  The zombie snake has been wandering around in the store. Its limited brain capacity clearly remembers that there should be some obstacles here. It usually uses them as obstacle exercises. Why are they gone now? This snake moves very fast and always Swimming around like this, it was impossible for them to leave the store directly around him at their current speed, and it was obvious that this snake was familiar with every place here.

  Inside the enchantment, Tian Yuerong was discussing with Jiang Yichen how to kill this snake without disturbing the other snakes. Seeing it like this, it obviously felt something and refused to leave. The ability is getting more and more curious.

  "I'll try to wrap up this room as a whole, but the space is a bit big, I think I can keep it for three minutes. After all, we need to keep some abilities enough for us to go out." Jiang Yichen was thinking.

  Three minutes, with her current mid-level fourth-order ability plus Dabai's cooperation, should be enough.

  "Okay, you stay on the sidelines, Dabai and I are here, although this snake is a bit weird, its abilities are under my control, don't worry!" Tian Yuerong said.

  Jiang Yichen agreed after a little thought, and gradually increased the barrier until it covered the entire room. When the zombie snakes in the house entered the barrier, the black tongues hissed excitedly, the black triangular head turned to them, obviously smelling their scent, the scarlet eyeballs turned quickly as if thinking of some bad idea, Tian Yuerong preemptively sprayed the snake's eyeballs with the mixed healing water. The strong stench accompanied by the rising white smoke made the zombie snake miserable. It didn't expect that the food would destroy its vision as soon as it came up. The tearing cry sounded too suddenly, and Jiang Yichen who was next to him hurriedly gathered his abilities to resist this sonic attack, bent down and tried to block his ears and eyes with his abilities, so mental attacks are the most annoying, Tian Yuerong quickly used The spirit wraps the voice and prevents it from spreading.

  This zombie snake actually belongs to the sonic attack spirit system, which is a kind of psychic ability, but the range of mutation is only in its throat, and the annoyance domain has not been fully developed, so it has not become a real psychic ability, the means of attack Yes, there was an incomplete mental attack mixed in the voice. The reason why they can detect them is because the snake itself does not rely on its eyes to image the outside world, but its unique heat-sensing organ, so it can barely feel Jiang Yichen's barrier. In other words, if it is just a psychic ability, If the power level is lower than that of Jiang Yichen, it is impossible to see through his barrier, so this snake is just an accident.