Chapter 32. Entering the city in winter in the last days

Start from the beginning

  Stretch out your finger and poke Jiang Yichen's hard arm, pretending to be very naughty on purpose and ask: "Why don't we go to the city."

  Jiang Yichen's steps stopped suddenly, and he couldn't believe Turning his head to look at the woman with a bright smile, he said firmly, "No, the excuse last time was already very bad. You can't just say that you found another shoe factory this time." If you tell too many lies, it will always be exposed. Rong Rong has already done a lot, and he must not allow her to be in any danger. "Hurry up and get rid of this idea. I'll go to the supplies department first. You and Dabai can go home." Sending Tian Yuerong back to the villa without further ado,

Just wanted to turn around and leave, but was pulled back by Tian Yuerong, "Actually, I planned to go to the city. I checked the map, and the nearest city to the base is Yancheng. Such a big city, the supplies inside will certainly not be as big as The small town where we carried out the mission last time." Tian Yuerong continued earnestly, "It's been almost half a year since the end of the world, and a lot of supplies should still be usable, and when we collect them after this winter, I'm afraid most of them are broken. "Tian Yuerong's words moved Jiang Yichen's heart, it was true, and both he and Tian Yuerong had good abilities, and Dabai was a great help, and he added a barrier protection, if only the three of them could guarantee that there would be no The materials will be taken away under the premise of any harm, but how to take out the materials after collecting them? It is icy and snowy outside, and the snow can cover your thighs. How do you drive? If you don’t drive, the space of Rong Rong will be exposed.

  Seeing that Jiang Yichen was moved by his own words, Tian Yuerong continued, "Actually, I don't care too much about the exposure of the space in a small area. After all, it will be much easier to do things after having the space. Of course, I need you to help me cover it up." The meaning of this sentence is that the Jiang family and Jiang Yichen's guards are included in that small area, they are people who can be trusted.

  Tian Yuerong is not the real Holy Mother. Three or four months will pass before winter. For most people, winter is much more difficult than other seasons. The temperature is definitely a challenge to the limit of the human body. The cold weather means eating more, and the mission cannot be done if there is snow everywhere, and the base is also sitting and eating. She is not selfless, she only thinks about dedication, but every time she thinks about the many treasures that God has given her, she feels that she has come here, and the Jiang family and his son have given Tian Yuerong full trust in dealing with the purification of the crystal nucleus. She sincerely hoped that the Jiang family and his son would continue to be in charge of the family. After all, she also needed to have a stable and stable family, and she didn't want to be a queen, so that was fine.

  After all, as soon as the two of them walked out of the base, they knew how serious things were. The snow accumulated for several miles around the base has been cleaned up, and no matter how far away it is, the deepest snow has reached the waist. Dabai, who was running ahead, has completely sunk into the snow, with white hair and pure white snow. Mixed together, only heard the sound of wailing, you look at me, I look at you, well, let alone driving, even walking is difficult. Tian Yuerong deeply felt the importance of air traffic.

  "Hey, it seems that we can only use the ultimate equipment." Tian Yuerong thought about the feasibility.

  "Ultimate equipment?" From the name, you can tell that this is definitely not a tool that ordinary people would use. Sure enough, seeing the strangely shaped snowmobile that appeared out of nowhere, Jiang Yichen felt a little hot, "This, why does it look so weird?"

  Tian Yuerong I also feel a little ugly, "I modified it, just add a cover, otherwise it will be too cold." Although it is too ugly, it is practical, and the operation is easy to learn, Jiang Yichen quickly got used to it, Tian Yuerong and Dabai nestled together, There is no way the space is too small, even though it is quite cold even with a cover, Tian Yuerong stretched his hands into Dabai's long hair to keep warm. Galloping in the vast world.

  Yancheng is about 400 kilometers away from the base, and now the roads are covered with thick snow, so Jiang Yichen drove in a straight line, more than doubling the distance, the speed of snowmobiles in the snow is simply inferior to that of cars Driving at the speed on the road, after more than two hours, they arrived at the outskirts of Yancheng.

  Tian Yuerong found a map of Yancheng City, Jiang Yichen had already turned a blind eye to her ability to transform into a small jingle in seconds, and her mental resistance had improved by not a single bit. The red circles are very eye-catching on the map, and Jiang Yichen immediately found the one closest to the current location, and started the snowmobile again to drive towards the destination. There's no way, he can't be surprised every time, even though he is really surprised, why does Rong Rong put everything in the space. How could he figure it out? He is an educated man, and he knows how common heavy snow is in the post-apocalyptic world, so transportation must be available. This is why Tian Yuerong wants to go to the city to have a look.

  This is a quilt factory, one of the production and processing factories of a famous down jacket in China. The end of the world is coming in midsummer. During this period, the factories are stockpiling goods and have not yet sold them to various sellers. The stock in the warehouse must be very gratifying. .

  Fortunately, the end of the world came at night, only a few scattered zombies at the gate were very happy to be frozen in the snow and could not move. Dabai turned into air after a few mouthfuls of black mist, leaving only sparkling crystal nuclei. Jiang Yichen was very interested to go up to check, these are level 3 zombies, they were instantly killed without even being able to resist, he didn't expect the extremely cold weather to have such a big impact on the zombies.

  The blood all over the body of the zombie has dried up, and it does not have normal bodily functions. It only relies on the energy of the crystal nucleus in the brain to maintain its vitality. It was frozen to death in the outdoor temperature of minus 40 to 50 degrees. Although the crystal nucleus has been It is working, but the body can't move, and can only stare blankly, except of course the spiritual zombies, after all, they are pure mental workers.

  This discovery made the two of them very excited. Jiang Yichen wished he could go back to the base and inform the research institute immediately. Maybe he could work on this aspect and find out a good way to fight against zombies. Tian Yuerong was also very surprised. Such details were not written in the novel, and she didn't know how to do it. It's a pity that the actions of human beings have been greatly affected by such a low temperature, otherwise they could be wiped out in one fell swoop. In fact, what she didn't expect was that in such a low temperature, dripping water turns into ice, and snow will not melt at all. Even if there are such advanced equipment to help most people before the end of the world, they can't bear to be outside all the time, let alone the end of the world when there is little food and clothing.

  Following the directions in the factory area, they found the storage warehouse, but the door was blocked by thick snow and they couldn't open it at all. The two broke the glass and climbed in. Boxes of down jackets were neatly placed in the big warehouse, and Tian Yuerong happily transported them into the space. There were not only down jackets but also duvets. Straightening his body into a state of alert, Jiang Yichen sensed it, and instantly opened the barrier to cover the two of them, and Dabai, who was bored beside him, was also recruited by Tian Yuerong.

  "What's wrong?" Jiang Yichen didn't feel anything wrong, but Tian Yuerong's state told him something happened.

  Tian Yuerong was observing the movement on the spiritual network at this moment in a strange way. Just now, there was a gray color that appeared rapidly and then disappeared instantly. The evolution of species is diverse. Tian Yuerong never thought that everything would be fine if he had psychic powers, but in a situation like this It is indeed the first time she has met her. What is certain is that the other party does not have psychic powers, otherwise she would not be indifferent to her spiritual net. The level of powers should also be lower than hers. After ascending to the fourth level, she discovered a little secret. For those whose level is higher than hers, the spirit network will automatically send out an alarm to remind her to pay attention, so now there is only one explanation, which is teleportation, suddenly appearing in the range of her spirit network and then teleporting out, her current range It was 30 kilometers, such a long distance, that species should not have noticed them, just happened to pass by.

  Tian Yuerong, who had reflected on it, continued to collect supplies without explaining anything to Jiang Yichen, but this time Dabai was no longer allowed to wander around, Jiang Yichen also consciously stayed with Tian Yuerong all the time, and finally climbed out of the warehouse after a few minutes without any danger.