Chapter 31. Warm End Times Unity

Start from the beginning

The whole earth has officially entered the stage of reconstruction, mountains have become basins, lakes have become plains, tsunamis and earthquakes have destroyed people in extreme panic time and time again. She didn't know what would happen to the western base, and it wasn't mentioned in the original text centered on the heroine, but it should still be within the controllable range, otherwise, how could she have the energy to be the first to research the medicine to purify the crystal nucleus. She recalled the series of changes she saw with Jiang Yichen before the snow fell, which were only small-scale changes. Although she heard Jiang Yichen say that his uncle had discovered the changes in the earth's crust, she just didn't know if the research institute had discovered such changes. What is coming, and does the military have any corresponding countermeasures. She wanted to remind Jiang Yichen, but there was nothing she could do. She couldn't just rush up and say that the earth's crust was about to move on a large scale, so everyone should run away.

  Helping her aching head, this kind of laborious work is really not suitable for her, but every time she thinks of the reason why God brought her here, she has to continue to worry about it, Dabai is quite upset by her ignorance , Master, I'm worrying about that man again. I really don't know how human beings have so much to worry about. With it and the master's current strength, it's fine to walk sideways in the base. I forgot to mention that Dabai has successfully ascended to In the middle stage of the third stage, these days, he is trying to get closer to the later stage. The blood of his ancestors has begun to appear faintly, and the crescent moon mark belonging to the wolf king on his forehead is also more obvious. Dabai, who couldn't figure it out, gave up thinking about it, and strongly demanded to enter the space. He couldn't go anywhere in this snowy day, and he was still free in the space.

  Before Tian Yuerong could think of any good words, Jiang Yichen came over. In the past few days, he basically came to sit for a while every day, but today he was obviously a little irritable.

  "What's wrong? Are you worrying about supplies?" The base has been closed for the past few days, so nothing serious should happen, Tian Yuerong couldn't figure it out.

  Jiang Yichen felt that he had to know everything about Tian Yuerong, "Uncle and the others brought bad news today. A large-scale crustal movement is expected to start soon. However, fortunately, the terrain of our western base is flat and the crust is quite stable. However, the base is backed by a mountain, so I’m afraid that something will happen in the mountain.”

  “Do we still have contact with the northern base? How is the situation of other bases?” The research institute of the base is still very powerful. Discovering this situation so quickly caused her to waste so many brain cells in vain.

  Jiang Yichen's expression became a little serious, "Rongrong, the situation in the other bases is not very good. The temperature is too low, and many people were frozen to death. From the statistics, the situation in our base is the best. Only There are about a hundred of them, and they are all lazy people who did not heed the base's warning and change more supplies to keep out the cold. My dad said that I should thank you very much." After a pause, he continued: "By the way, the northern base is out. A famous person named Zheng Lianyue is a fire-type, healing-type and space-type triple superpower. It is said that she can purify crystal nuclei, and it is said that her space can be planted."

  Tian Yuerong opened her mouth wide, thinking that the heroine of the original text finally came out , as mentioned in the article, the fame of the heroine has spread all over the country in a short period of time, which makes people fascinated. Jiang Yichen looked at Tian Yuerong's surprised expression, and thought about his father's expression of Tian Yuerong being a lucky star before he came here, yes, Rong Rong is a lucky star, then Zheng Lianyue charged 60% for purifying the crystal core, Moreover, the materials in her space can only be exchanged with crystal cores, but the exchange ratio is more than double that of Rongrong's stall. In this way, many additional terms have been proposed to the base officials, and the abilities established by her The hunter team opened the door to convenience. Who would let her have this ability? The officials were more patient with her. Thinking of the old face of the head of the northern base in the satellite video just now, their father and son felt that the western base was definitely lucky. I want to set up an incense case to thank my ancestors.