Chapter 28. Revisiting the Reserve Warehouse

Start from the beginning

    Tian Yuerong curiously extended his mental power to the zombie spider's lair he saw last time. This time, the warehouse was even darker, just like the coiled silk hole in Journey to the West. A spider the size of a domestic pig was alone in mid-air, quietly motionless. It is estimated that this is the boss of the spider they eliminated last time. It seems that it should be in the late stage of the third order.

    The mental power was swept away, and Tian Yuerong didn't want to disturb it in advance. Inside the barrier, he whispered to Jiang Yichen: "There should be a relatively high-level zombie spider in here. After we collect it, if you have time, would you like to collect it?" I know it. If I feel good, it should be in the late stage of the third stage. There is still hope for the two of us plus Dabai."

    Jiang Yichen felt Tian Yuerong's weird excitement, touched his chin, and thought: "First Receive the supplies and decide according to the situation." The

    two continued to run to the warehouses that hadn't been moved last time. Jiang Yichen used lightning to destroy the lock cylinder along the keyhole. The door opened, and there was a pile of unthreshed rice. The area of ​​each warehouse here is about 2000 square meters. How much rice does it need to pile up. Tian Yuerong excitedly bypassed Jiang Yichen and walked forward, inserting his hand into the rice pile, and saw the rice pile slowly shrinking at a speed visible to the naked eye, Tian Yuerong's footsteps followed the reduced rice and went straight into the warehouse until the remaining rice was all gone. Into the space, this speed is several times faster than that of Da Liu.

    Then came the second warehouse, which was full of unbagged corn, and Tian Yuerong continued to collect it into the space without changing his expression. The third warehouse is full of grains of wheat, and the fourth warehouse is full of military compressed biscuits and military dehydrated vegetables. Tian Yuerong curiously took a few packs in his hand, opened a pack of biscuits and tasted it. The taste is very good, and the production dates on the outside of the package are all new products this year. The key is that the shelf life is actually ten years, ten years, which shows that our country’s fresh-keeping technology has always been very advanced, unlike the shelf life of ordinary supermarkets. The old ones will break if you can't finish them. The army uses the latest technology.

    Jiang Yichen didn't take it seriously, "The long shelf life only means that people won't die if they eat it, but it doesn't matter what the taste is. This kind of fresh food is of course delicious. Whenever you have the opportunity to taste the biscuits that are about to expire, you will understand what it means to be chewy. It’s waxed.” Xuetian Yuerong, tore open a pack of compressed biscuits casually, “It tastes good when it’s produced. Why the country buys unthreshed rice and wheat is because these old grains don’t taste good and lose a lot of nutrients. The unthreshed grains can be stored for quite a long time. In fact, the state buys some fresh rice and flour rice every year, and then sends some old grains to various troops, and some officials secretly sell them to big supermarkets at low prices."

    Tian Yuerong Deeply convinced, "The end of the world, who cares about old food and new food, as long as you can eat enough." The

    fifth warehouse was full of large cardboard boxes, and Tian Yuerong slowly read the words printed on the cardboard boxes: "Military use Supplies are not allowed to be bought or sold." What? There is no name, Jiang Yichen's excited voice came over, "Rongrong, come quickly, we will get rich!" Pointing to the small print on the side of the cardboard box, Jiang Yichen said with a smile: "These are all It's military canned food!"

    Tsk, isn't it just canned food, we bought a big cannery back then, so there aren't any kinds of canned food. "This is not an ordinary can." Seeing Tian Yuerong's confused look, Jiang Yichen said, "The ingredients in military cans are very rich. This is specially researched by the National Academy of Sciences for soldiers who need to maintain high physical fitness. The cost of each box of cans It's very high. If it's not for special needs, the ordinary army is not qualified to allocate it. The meat is used as the standard, and the essence extracted from the staple food and vegetables is added. Let's put it this way, this small box of canned food is equivalent to half a catty of beef and A big bag of compressed vegetables plus two big steamed buns. Big men in the army can eat two boxes per person.”

    After explaining cheerfully, he paused and asked anxiously: “Rongrong, can you fit them all in? Is it? There must be tens of thousands of boxes in this warehouse." Tian Yuerong said quite proudly: "Don't worry, it's no problem, it's rare to see such a precious thing as Captain Jiang, and you will definitely not be disappointed." The

    two People were getting more and more excited by these sudden surprises, and they were in a good mood to guess what was in the remaining three warehouses.

    Jiang Yichen's smile hasn't disappeared since he got up in the morning, "No matter what it is, as long as it's food, anything is fine."

    Tian Yuerong doesn't think so, although there is enough food in these warehouses, the last time The warehouse they went to was mainly cotton clothes and quilts, so this time it should be mainly food. "I think it's still edible, such as soybeans."

    When the door of the No. 6 warehouse opened, they were all surprised. Detailed instructions and dosage, even bandages are quite a lot in stock. Tian Yuerong said in admiration, "We just focus on food and clothing. The country's think tanks are much more comprehensive than us. Look at these traditional Chinese medicines, even the formulas are very complete. It's really a critical moment. Wait for someone who understands Chinese medicine Anyone can follow this formula immediately." Jiang Yichen said with the same admiration: "Indeed, your vision and mine are a bit narrow, copy these recipes, and according to your previous suggestion, the base can first arrange some Chinese medicine practitioners to identify the herbal medicine mutations in the last days , and then vigorously promote it in the base, so that when everyone is sick, they can deal with minor illnesses by themselves." The

    two went ahead, Tian Yuerong was in charge of collecting supplies, and Jiang Yichen was in charge of writing the formula. After a period of time, the two have cooperated Da Bai squatted at the warehouse door to prevent unexpected accidents.

    The last warehouse is still full of various boxes, mainly cooking oil, and some are vacuum-packed meat and bean products. Tian Yuerong unceremoniously accepted all of them with a smile. Jiang Yichen estimated today's harvest, and looked strangely at Tian Yuerong who was concentrating on collecting supplies. It seemed that Rongrong had a lot of room. There is extra space, and when you go out to perform tasks in the future, you can take Rongrong with you at any time. After Tian Yuerong didn't know about it, he was so easily remembered.

    Both of them were very satisfied with this trip to the warehouse. Jiang Yichen repeatedly asked Tian Yuerong not to take out these materials after returning to the base. It's too conspicuous, and there's no way to explain how they both got such a large amount of supplies without space.

    "It's agreed to give you one-tenth, or you can take whatever you want. You don't need to tell the third person about this. Don't worry, the materials stored in the base now ensure that everyone can survive the cold winter. What a big problem, although there are a little less supplies to keep out the cold, the base has already issued a task to collect cotton clothes and quilts, and the army has also issued an internal order to collect supplies from surrounding areas, Liu and the others have been sent to perform the task." Jiang Yichen is well versed in human psychology. The current people's hearts are too fragile to let everyone know that there is no shortage of food in the base. This will easily arouse dissatisfaction and tyranny among the people.

    Moreover, the amount of these grains seems to be a lot, but if it is calculated based on the number of people in the base, it is not a lot, especially if the land cannot be planted now, this batch of materials should be reserved for use when needed.

    In the days when the zombies surrounded the city a year later, Jiang Yichen was extremely grateful for his correct choice at the beginning.