Chapter 27. Mutual trust in getting along

Start from the beginning

    "Rongrong, you made my little heart a little unbearable, can you stop being so exciting. "Jiang Yichen broke off a piece without being polite at all, put it in his mouth and chewed it. "If I knew you had such a space, I should have collected more supplies on the way back then. So many good things were not taken, what a waste!"

    Tian Yuerong rolled her eyes, wondering if there were so many good things in this trip to the mountain. Material, he was always protecting her, and even planned to sacrifice himself to protect her, so she wouldn't tell him the space so easily.

    Jiang Yichen didn't ask any further questions, Rong Rong didn't intend to tell him, and he didn't want to make random guesses, the trust that the two of them had finally built needed to be maintained by both parties. Therefore, he was not polite at all, and together with Dabai, he ate all the things Tian Yuerong brought out.

    Tian Yuerong was speechless to this man, he must be a prince or something. This is full of food, lying there with all four limbs stretched out like Dabai, what about your image? Jiang Yichen didn't intend to maintain his image in front of Tian Yuerong at all, and he was really fed up. Although he is a very self-disciplined person, he used to eat compressed biscuits for a few months when performing tasks, but there is no one in the world who doesn't love food Well, it is a fool to eat something or not, so how do people with space know the suffering of people without space?

    "At night you watch the first half of the night, Dabai, you watch the second half of the night!" Dabai is now a second-level mutant animal, and a mutant animal alone would not dare to take the initiative to provoke. A little drowsy.

    The forest at night is very quiet, except for Dabai's occasional snoring, Jiang Yichen is not in the mood to sleep at all, Tian Yuerong gave him a great shock today, it can be said that she gives him a great shock every time, and he doesn't know that the end of the world just came How did she come here alone? It seems that she has never heard her mention her family, nor has she ever formed a team with others.

    In the early days of the end of the world, their team was going to Beijing to carry out a national A-level secret mission. Among the special envoys of country M was a military dealer whom they had been following for a long time. He wanted to take the opportunity to smuggle a batch of lethal weapons into the country. The businessman arrived at the five-star hotel in City X, and just when he thought he would soon see the person who joined him, the end of the world suddenly came without warning. He fell into a coma at that time. Fortunately, in order to monitor the dealer, he had been hiding in the ventilation duct above the ceiling, otherwise he might have been eaten by other zombies, and that person had turned into a zombie. After he woke up and dealt with the troubles around him, it happened that the army stationed on the outskirts of the city was about to escort the people to the capital. He followed the army all the time, because he had never dealt with that army before, so he never chose to reveal his identity.

    That night, he awakened his enchantment ability, and found a faint rancid smell in the air, and the air vibration that can only be produced by many people acting together. He felt that something was wrong, and looked at the sleeping people around him, so there was no Alarming the others, I ran over alone to see what was going on, only to see a slender figure slashing with a machete, killing those zombies to pieces, and the big white wolf next to him was even more powerful. A black mist passed, and the corpses on the ground become clean. When the figure turned around, he realized that it was a little girl.

    After that, when he wanted to find her, she had disappeared. But for the first time, he was happy for his good looks, just because she said, "Why is a big man so handsome?" He thought at least she had an impression of him.