Chapter 26. Variant plant space

Start from the beginning

    An inexplicable warm and sour feeling rushed into her heart. She knew that she didn't want this man to die here. She had space to save her life. Dabai, and him. She, Tian Yuerong, has always been neat and tidy. She was going to decide on this spiritual crystal core. She grabbed a large handful of crystal cores from the space and held them in her hands. She closed her eyes like Jiang Yichen, and her mental power continued to extend outwards. After bouncing back, Tian Yuerong was not discouraged, and tried to compress and gather all the mental power, the area became smaller and smaller until it became a straight line, then compressed again, slowly gathered into a small point, and slammed into that A transparent barrier, once, twice, three times, when the crystal nuclei in the hand are exhausted, they will continue to call out a batch from the space.

    With a "bang", the barrier shattered, and a touch of coquettish green in the pure white space was fluttering in the wind. "Jiang Yichen, hurry up, the east side is green!" Before he finished speaking, Jiang Yichen opened his eyes, and a black-purple lightning rushed towards the green with the force of thunder.

    The illusion was shattered, Dabai was being besieged by several mutated trees at the same time, the surrounding grass seemed to be poisoned, and it was scorched black, no need to think, it must be caused by Dabai's black mist. The mutated trees were quite afraid of Dabai, and the line of fire and the black mist caused them great damage.

    "Master, you finally woke up, you didn't respond to my calls." Dabai's aggrieved voice rang in his head. Tian Yuerong immediately prepared to step forward to help. Suddenly, vines flying all over the sky rushed towards the two of them from all directions. The vines that had been growing obediently turned into claws and claws. There was no time to think about it, and lightning, water and arrows shot out in unison.

    There are a lot of these vines, Jiang Yichen used up too much physical strength before, he couldn't dodge all the attacks in time, and several scars appeared on his body, but fortunately, although the vines are very flexible, they are as easy to break as before the mutation, Jiang Yichen simply followed Tian Yuerong asked for the steel knife, and when she couldn't hide, she chopped it off violently.

    Tian Yuerong jumped up and down around a few big trees nearby, and the vines that attracted the pursuit directly wrapped the whole of these big trees. What was that coquettish green in the barrier just now? Although the surrounding area is full of green, it is a normal mutated dark green, without that kind of coquettish feeling. There is only one huge bright red flower in the east, and the surrounding plants are ordinary and have not been mutated. Tian Yuerong skipped it briefly, and continued to search in other directions, but couldn't find it.

    Dodging another wave of vine attacks, Tian Yuerong continued to stretch his mental power, but still nothing. The color of that big flower became more bright red, wait, why did she see coquettishness from that bright red body.

    The third-level water arrow headed straight for the big flower with an ear-piercing sound, Jiang Yichen felt a sense in his heart, flashed a flash of lightning and chased them up, and then the two of them were almost unable to stand still due to the deafening sound, and the vines The attack slowed down. Seeing this, Jiang Yichen made persistent efforts. One after another, lightning balls were thrown directly at the flower core. The petals gradually faded from red to white and fell down. Just like pressing the stop button, it fell directly from the air to the ground.

    The battle on Dabai's side also came to an end, and the vitality of several mutant trees was severely injured, and they were no longer able to fight anymore. The leaves were almost completely burned, and the tree trunk was corroded badly by the black mist, making it look like it was dying.

    Seeing that these mutated trees did not pose a threat, they didn't pay any attention to it, and walked directly to Dahua. There are many bones under the big flower, these should be the supernatural team that fell here.

    Even though the flowers and leaves were gone, the flower branches still stood upright. Tian Yuerong asked Jiang Yichen to dig out the root of the flower, revealing a transparent crystal nucleus the size of a quail egg. This is the crystal nucleus of the early fourth-order spiritual system.

    After burying the supernatural team, they rushed straight to the mutated trees that Dabai had abused terribly. They might have been frightened by their brutal act of digging out the crystal nuclei of the same kind just now. The poor big trees were crumbling, their branches tightly Shrunk together, trying to shrink their own figure. Tian Yuerong and the others did not soften their hearts in the slightest. If they hadn't all opened up cheats today, they would have become a pile of bones by now. A few bolts of lightning split the tree trunk, and the crystal nucleus of the mutated tree was hidden under the root, and the roots tightly surrounded it. It is so timid to be afraid of death.

    After they had collected the crystal nuclei, they saw Dabai biting a few vines that were pretending to be dead and throwing them for fun. This kind of vine is actually a mutated creeper, unlike the hard one they encountered before, it doesn't have attack power itself, but it is controlled by the red flower that is higher than itself, and it is just a puppet.

    Regarding this kind of mutant plants, Tian Yuerong and the others don't want to kill them all. There will only be more and more mutant plants in this world, because they are better able to adapt to the apocalypse than ordinary plants, but not all mutant plants will attack people. Most of the mutant plants The purpose of mutation is to better absorb the nutrients in the soil and the air, and the direction of mutation can better meet the needs of human beings, while those mutant plants that actively attack people have become very tyrannical, like the nourishment of fresh flesh and blood, and the total number is not Many, probably accounted for one tenth, but mutant plants have a single mind and advance faster. Therefore, whenever humans face mutant plants, they will always be beaten and injured. Fortunately, the characteristics of plants are destined to be unable to move. So nature's settings for each species are really fair.

    Although they are all in a mess now, exhausted by these mutated plants, especially Jiang Yichen, who is reluctant to lie down and rest for a while, but the harvest is also a lot. The crystal nucleus energy of mutated plants is the purest, and it also carries Strictly speaking, a breath of life is most suitable for the cultivation of supernatural beings.

    Moreover, this is the site of the fourth-level big flower, and there will be no other mutant plants and beasts. This is the safest place for a few days. Jiang Yichen went to find a place to live at night, Tian Yuerong and Dabai were around Wandering around, she actually let her dig out a few mutated wild onions, which are rich in fragrance and extremely spicy. According to "Compendium of Chinese Herbal Medicine", mutated wild onions are not only excellent condiments, but also the cheapest and most effective after the end of the world. As for the cold medicine, one was left for Jiang Yichen, and the rest were transplanted into the space, allowing them to reproduce by themselves.

    Jiang Yichen found a natural stone cave only a few steps away from Dahua. The surroundings of the cave entrance were completely covered by these creepers, and nearly half of the cave entrance was blocked by a big rock that fell from the top of the mountain. If Jiang Yichen was a seasoned scout, no one else would be able to find it easily.

    The inside of the cave is only 20 to 30 meters long. It is a naturally formed stone cave. The cave walls on both sides are full of pitted stones, making the cave very dry.

    Dabai was arranged by Tian Yuerong to inspect the outside of the cave. Two rechargeable lights were placed above the cave, one south and one north, making the whole place much brighter. Jiang Yichen was like watching a magic show, seeing Tian Yuerong constantly taking things out of the space.

    Tian Yuerong took out two wooden boards and added two brand new quilts. They can have a good rest tonight. Last night they slept directly on the top of a big tree. The quality of sleep was very poor. Today they can have a good sleep. I think it's beautiful.