Prologue

Eunoria got up from her bed making her way to her fairly large apartment she was met by a heavy knock.

"Who is it", eunoria Ask waiting for a response?
"Dotty princess open the door"she heard from the other side of the door.
she opened the door stepping to the side she was met with a face she knew so well. Looking at the well dressed boy she began to question why was he here unannounced even though she didn't mind.

"What are you doing here Elijah?"Euni ask
"I just wanted to come scoop you so we can go to explore downtown",Elijah said.

"Omgggg yessss!!!! Let me get ready",she exclaimed running to her large room happy.
The boy couldn't do anything but smile at the girl's excitement, But suddenly the feeling that he had been having for some days came back that's when he knew he had to tell eunoia how he felt before it was too late for him, Which was around the corner waiting for him.

_________________________________

"Euni...Eunoria come here",Elijah said feeling his chest tighten up.
"Yes dotty", the soft-spoken girl said.
"I LOVE YOU no matter what, I got you till the end my heart", Elijah said feeling himself become untinsed.

"Wow, I love you too but why are you talking as if I'm not going to see you again? "The now confused girl said from his sudden out burst.
"It's not that man I just wanted to tell you before it's too late you know", He said playing with his braids.

"Well ok because I was going to say you sound
slow because we both know before you ever go I'll be long gone from my problems",she said smiling at the handsome boy.

See that's something the young boy always love about her how she could lighten everyone up with one of her signature dark jokes

"You're a trip",Elijah said smiling at nothing in particular. "I know", the girl said laughing at her own joke.

"Do you remember the first time we met", eunoria said think about the day that taken place almost 6 months ago. "Ye" Elijah was cut off by a loud ring from his phone.

    "Wtw muddy? "the confused boy said. Eunoria could slightly hear the person ask dot where he was. "Tp man tp", he said.

"My bad man, we need to". Was the last thing eunoia heard before she start to hear muffles due to Elijah sitting up on the bed. "WHAT!!!"
the quiet boy exclaimed startling euni causing her to jump.

"Here I come...You just hurry up pls", he said now back at his raspy low voice. "Come lock the door eunoria", he said now rushing.

"Wait what's wrong Elijah...talk to me" she said not liking to see the boy she adored this anxious.

"I can't explain just come lock the door eunoria joy Now", he said practically outside the door.

"Ok I love you Elijah please be safe", those were the last word she said before he left.

But she couldn't shake the the feeling of Apprehension of not seeing him again.

_________________________________

    So how you guys feeling about the book so far??

Anyways I can't wait to start dropping chapters I really like this book because I don't see a lot of edot books, so I wanted to make my own. Plus no shad but some of these booms be so unrealistic I can't even finish them. So I wanted to make this book for those reason.

#longliveedot
#e4edot

Pronunciation of eunoria name
(U-no-ria)

- Ms author girl.