||Chapter One||

A/N: wtf am I doing writing some fanfic in flagstaff, ITS FUCKING FREEZING UP HERE!!! ahem . . . anyways, I present one of the most weirdest things I've probably ever wrote.
Action Quoting smth (additional text) [author clarification/bullshit]
________________________________________________________________________

POV: Warren

     Another day, another adventure. That's just how life is now . . . well, for past 2 years it's been like that, and there's nothing I can do about it. Today, I actually have something (sort of) planned that wasn't mindlessly roaming space and hope I don't get killed. I'm planning to go to that one sketchy mechanic shop on Aduraedia [that is a planet].
I got out of my plane [he probably sleeps in zat shit], and tried my best to disguise myself [which was a shit attempt]. After that, I grabbed some money (since the guy there is known to pay off his mood), Got one of my old weapons (that don't really work anymore), and hopped back in my plane to head off to Aduraedia.

POV: Ferris

     While I was getting ready to just go home (and get absolutely wasted off of drugs), someone came in my shop. I don't know if it was either my drugs, or genuine reality, but he kinda looked like that Warren guy on the bounty [I can't fuckinh spell] board. "Helloo, you're Ferris, right?" The man asked. "Yes," I replied, "what do need?" "Well, I was hoping you could repair this gun for me," the stranger said as he handed me old looking weapon. "I'll see what I can do," I simply responded (with no enthusiasm whatsoever).

[WoOoO, TiMe SkIp BeCaUsE iM lAzY. You didn't miss much anyways, they just talked while Ferris made the weapon.]

    As I handed the familiar face the weapon [he did his own thing, it's still a weapon tho], I was getting prepared to get yelled at for not doing what he asked. "This looks very cool!" He said whilst examining the new weapon, "how does it work, exactly?" "Oh, well you put any type of nauseating gas inside the container, and shoot at anyone to distract them or make them feel too sick to bother anyone [i am terrible at coming up w/ smth]" "thank you so much! Oh, how much does it cost?" Well that's . . . weird. No one has ever said thank you before. "Uhhh . . . you know what, it's on the house, no payment for today" "Oh, okay! Have a great day!" And with that, the blonde was gone. He was . . . nice, like genuine joy rather than sarcasm. I hope to see them again some day.
________________________________________________________________________

And with that, this chapter is finally fucking done. Please tell me u lik it 👉👈🥺🥺🥺