Part 1: www.prettygaypeople.com

His pov:

I have always wanted someone to love but i always fail to find the right person. My buddy Q always tells me that its because im trying too hard, he says that have to be patient and theres no such a thing as finding the love of my life, Q says that the right person will come to me when its time but i think otherwise. I open google and search up 'pretty gay people for sale' i saw this person and i immediately fell in love. 

It's been 2 days and i still can't stop thinking about that person, i open the website and i cant stop staring at their photo. I finally decide to message the seller. Suprisingly their reply was very quick. We chatted for a bit and they gave me the address, it is a 3 hour drive from here but there is no way im giving up so soon, this is the love of my life. I wont be able to do this on my own though. I called Q and told him about this person, at first he said it was a bad idea but i convinced him to help me.

First i needed the money, this bitch costs 15k so they must be great. I sold everything that belonged to me and had a good value, i will do anything for them. Q said he will figure out a way to get us there so i don't have to worry about that, i appreceate all his help.