Pt 1

[Warning: this story contains: V0m1t1ng, Alcohol consumption, k1dn@pp1ng and murd€r. Viewer discretion is advised if you are sensitive to any of these topics]

"Two has hurt me thousands of times before, but now has crossed the line. He took forty of my contestants from my show bfb. He knows how important bfdi is to me, and he cut my season short... from that day forth... I vowed revenge..."

Four walked amongst the dirty confetti, fallen down beautifully from the sky only to crumple onto the stone ground to be walked over, such is the way of life. The music booming through the air didn't distract Four from looking for the green number he'd been trying to track down.

He soon heard Twos familiar British laugh. He turned to his right to see his green target Two, standing right in front of an alleyway near the main stage of the festival, built for the wine boiling contest that's hosted every year, gaining more contestants each time it's yearly announced.

Water from a puddle splashed onto the stone pavement as Four approached Two, dawning a friendly face and demeanour. Twos eyes shifted towards Four, he smiled widely at the site of his old friend. "Fffoooouuuurrrryyyyyy!" he exclaimed happily, spilling some of the wine out of the bottle he was holding as he lifted his arms into the air in impulsive joy.

"Ahh Fourster good to see you old buddy!" Two swung his arms to the side slightly as he approached the blue number, he was clearly drunk, just as Four had suspected. "Heya Two" Four greeted as Two placed his hand around Fours shoulders "just to let ya know, TPOT is going great so far. Only TWO episodes in and I can tell it's gonna be a blast hahaha" Two chugged from his wine bottle before smashing the empty remains of it onto the ground.

Four masked his rage as Two continued "oh but no hard feelings or anything right mate? I just needed some contestants for the show to work obviously, we're still pals ain't we bruv"

Four masked his rage as Two continued "oh but no hard feelings or anything right mate? I just needed some contestants for the show to work obviously, we're still pals ain't we bruv". Four held back a sigh "of course Two, no hard feelings, we're still friends...".

Two suddenly felt a strange sensation on his throat, that then moved up towards his mouth, filling is cheeks. He vomited all over the stone pavement, Four cringed in disgust and Two lifted his head chuckling lightly "Aw man, that's embarrassing" he expressed slightly blushing bashfully.

"Two you're clearly drunk" Four told his green rival, Two flicked his wrist "well what'd ya expect from a part time connoisseur?" Two responded moving his arms up to wave to a passerby. Four placed his hand onto Twos left shoulder, Two looked back at his blue amigo who gestured him to that they should walk down the nearby alleyway together.

Two smiled and shrugged in response, Four began leading Two down the alleyway "well actually Two, that's what I came to see you for" he told him "oh?" "After bfb ended I was shipped an entire cask of numberillado, I've been saving it for a special occasion. And since today is the national Goiky wine festival I figured I'd ask you if you'd like to come over and share a bottle with me" Four explained.

Twos eyes lit up with joy "hell yeah I'd like some numberillado! I haven't had a good bottle of that in years. So I may have to take one home with me if ya don't mind" Two nudged Fours arm, Four chuckles in response amongst the echos of the dark and damp alleyway.

"Then let us go to my humble abode, the numberillado is right there" Four responds taking Twos arm ushering forward "I'm all ears Foury bory" Two exclaimed eagerly as Four smiled behind him, a single thought racing happily through his mind "he fell for it..."