" if that's really what you think why are you just sitting there ?"

"...."

the world tree looked at me
Im sure to her it was quite a strange sight ,the great magician of the tower sitting there hoplessly .

what is he thinking about ?

" speaking of your girlfriend .she is here ."

I flinched

" the girlfriend is fighting with all her power to save her dear boyfriend who is lying here waiting for her .dont you think as a man its quite shameful ? having a man who only cause trouble is truly a burden .poor athanasia "

that damn tree 💢

I stood up and said " shut up ,who said I was waiting for her ? Im going to kill that guy and meet her "

she smiled" oh my ! do you think you can do it ?"

" hah ! who do you think you're talking to? go to athanasia and help her be a bit usefull for once will you?"

" you bastard💢" the world tree said angrily " who are you giving orders to?" then she sigh and said" well whatever ,good luck"

with this she disappeared .

" what a funny conversation you had ,seems like you're more close to the world tree than I thought"  I turned mu head to the person who stayed silent until now.

" yeah laugh as long as you can ,you wont be able to do it ever again." I told him with cold eyes

but he didnt look scared instead he said " is that so? seems like you can fight now"

I almost laugh

" fight? I admit it .I was surprised at the begining but now that my mind is clear.." I turned to face him proprely " its not going to be a fight, its going to be me crushing you "

Im stronger than him.

" hahah ! ahh I see then show me what you got "

end of lucas POV

on the other hand athanasia was fighting warren .

he was using countless spells but athanasia was able to block all of them thanks to her sword .

'she is stronger than I thought'

" you're not that weak .I underestimate you " he said with a cold voice

" happy to hear that the disciple is not as dump as the master " athanasia said clearly mocking him.

he felt offended because of the insult toward his master .

he used his magic on the ground and a circle was formed under athanasia .

"FREEZ"

'will I be able to stop this ?' athanasia thought

but then the spell was broken.

both athanasia and warren was surprised

" sorry to interupt the fight but you see if something happen to this girl we can say goodbye to the world " the world tree come out smiling to athanasia .

" you.."

" you're .."

" the world tree . happy to see you ." she smiled then turned to athanasia " shall we kill him?"

athanasia smirked " we shall"

with this both of them turned to warren and attacked him who used a shiled to protect himself