Chapter 2 {Not so welcomed roomates}

Börja om från början

"Why are they going to the deathroom?"

"What if they're trying find another weapon, what if-?" I heard from a shaky voice which seemed to belong to Noi before getting cut off.

"Hush Noi, we need to give them our trust before we can earn theirs" the last thing I heard before entering the bathroom with Ava.

 "This must be a dream right..?" Ava muttered with uncertainty as she finished washing her face 

"Nope" I bluntly said before pinching her arm.

"Oww... you didn't have to do that" Ava said while pouting.

"I just pinched you, no need to make a fuss... and if i didn't pinch you, would you even believe me otherwise?" I said to Ava with a monotone voice, raising abrow at her direction.

"What do you plan we do with these dudes?" I questioned while scratching the back of my neck.

"I-i don't know" Ava hesitated.

"I'll try calling the cops.." I said as I tried rummaging through my pockets only to find out I probably left my phone somewhere in my bedroom.

'Well f-ck among all the things... i could of forgotten ' I mentally faced palmed, my body slouching in annoyment.

"Do you have your phone with you Ava..?" I questioned. I sweat dropped once more.

 "No..." Ava said as she leaned on the sink.

"F-ck..." I muttered under my breath.

"Wait there's no way their actual real demons right..?" Ava said as she got up and paced the room lost in thought.

"Well if not then what are they? Humans don't have magic, well not that most know of" I said in a low voice. I groaned as I put my hand on my chin, making it so both me and Ava were lost in thought here.

As Ava continued rambling on like she was a mad woman.

"I've got it!" Ava exclaimed, making me raise one of my eyebrows.

"What did you got?" I questioned with curiosity.

"You'll know once you see" Ava teased before opening the door to see it being crowded by the daemos dudes.

'i have a major bad feeling about this... ' I mentally said to myself before following Ava out the bathroom door.

"Okay, i can help you guys!" Ava said with certainty and also a hint of happiness.

"You can?" Rhys questioned with curiosity and uncertainty within his voice.

"Yes I can! infact I know the perfect people who can help you!" Ava said with happiness written within her face.

'Yo what!? were involving other people now..?! ' I mentally panicked even though I kept my poker face on the outside.

"Other humans..?" Pierce questioned with the same confusion and uncertainty as me.

"Should we really be trusting this..?" Leif said as I turn to look at both of them.

'Even i don't trust this and im supposed to be on her side '

"Anything to help us is greatly appreciated" Rhys said not hesitating as both Leif and him look at us with disbelief.

"Rhys, this is obviously a trap!" Asch argued obviously not aggreing with Rhys idea.

"No, i am going to put my fate in these humans" Rhys stated as he stands his ground in this arguement.

"Yeah they seem like kind humans" Noi said with glee, I only glance at him before looking at Ava.