CHAPTER 5 | Day 2 Part 3

Start from the beginning

<IamSanna> Yeah you dropped all your things when you died, we picked em up for you <3

<LeahAshe> Oh thank god thank you Sanna <3

<IamSanna> No problem, sweetie <3

<AshleyTheUnicorn> Hey, where's the love for me?!

<LeahAshe> Thank you as well, Ashley <3

<LeahAshe> Also where's our base I woke up back at the place we originally woke up

<BigBSt4tz2> spawn?

<LeahAshe> The clearing in the oak trees. Spawn, whatever

<BigBSt4tz2> yeah that's spawn, you should be able to check coords on your communicator to figure out your location

<AshleyTheUnicorn> Uhhhh we're heading to the cave entrance now, currently we're at 302, 32, -156 so head there <3

<LeahAshe> Alrighty, see you there! <3

<AshleyTheUnicorn> <3

<Tanqr> stop spamming hearts in the chat

<AshleyTheUnicorn> No <3

~~~

Leah sighs. Thank goodness she has a cool team like Sanna and Ashley. She would barely be able to function without them. Oh, and BigB's help with the coords is useful too. No way she would've found her way back otherwise.

As she paces around, figuring out with the changing of coordinates which direction she needs to go, she hears footsteps from behind her and whips around. That's something she's just learned, after all. Gotta watch her back at all times.

Oh. It's Kreek, Denis, Sketch and Albert, all chatting amongst each other. Kreek elbows Albert in the stomach, but they're all laughing, so it must be light hearted.
She's not in the mood for being laughed at right now, so she does her best to avoid being noticed, but unfortunately she doesn't get away.

"Hiiii Leah! How's it goin'?" Sketch yells, waving at her.

"As good as it can be, Sketch." She responds. "Which isn't great but it's happening."

"Yeah, she kinda just died, Sketch, I don't think she's doing that good." Albert responds.

Sketch ignores him, taking a step towards her and bowing slightly.

"Well, Leah, I just wanted to tell you, that yellow really suits you!"

"Ah- uh, thanks?" She takes a few steps back in response. She can't quite tell if Sketch is being genuine or is teasing her. It's always hard to tell with him.

"Yeah, you look really good! Okay that's all goodbye-" Sketch abruptly ends the conversation there, running off and grabbing Denis's hand, dragging him along. "COME WITH ME DENIS-"

"Okay, okay! Give me a second jeez-" Denis yells in response, voice fading further into the distance. Leah stifles a laugh. Chaotic, these guys.

Kreek and Albert stay behind, exchanging amused glances. Leah turns to leave, but as she does, she gets brought back by Kreek.

"So, Leah," he starts, with a smug grin- "What have you learned from your recent death?"

Oh great, here we go. Leah rolls her eyes.

"Always watch your back. Also screw creepers."

"Always watch your back, that's right- yeah, we all hate creepers." Kreek joins in with her at the end, in a tone that's reminiscent of a school teacher, before switching back into his normal voice. Both of them laugh at that. "I've been killed by them a few times. It sucks."