ch1: " dont want you getting lost "

Start from the beginning

lucas rolled his eyes playfully and attempted to fight the smile creeping up, but failed miserably. "hi, y/n and max."

"hi, lucas." y/n and max chorused.

"hi, y/n/n. hey, max."

"hi, will." y/n smiled. "so, you excited for dustin's return?" she tried to make small talk with her crush.

"yes, definitely. i have this campaign planned for all of us to play. i think you're gonna like it. it's really cool."

"sounds fun. can't wait to play."

will smiled his adorable smile that y/n loved. his eyes fell to the bandaid on y/n's elbow. "what happened there?"

y/n chuckled at the memory. "i fell off max's skateboard."

will's smile slightly fell. "oh..."

"no, it's okay, you can laugh. it was pretty funny if you ask me."

his smile reappeared and he laughed a little. the laugh brought butterflies to y/n's stomach.

lucas looked down at his watch and scoffed. "oh, my gosh. mike is always late. we're gonna miss the previews."

"and the movie, too." y/n added, sarcasm dripping in her voice. she suddenly saw the boy they speak of's figure riding his bike through the parking lot getting closer and closer. "speak of the devil." she smirked as she saw his swollen and red lips.

he hopped off his bike and parked it with his friends' bike.

"you're late." lucas told him.

"sorry."

"again."

"we're gonna miss the opening." will remarked.

"and the previews." y/n added. (fun fact: i hate previews. they are so boring sometimes.)

"yeah, if you keep whining about it. let's go!" mike began walking into the mall.

"'if you guys keep whining about it. nyeh-nyeh-nyeh'." lucas mocked mike.

"just please stop talking, dude." mike shoved lucas a bit as they opened the double-doors and entered the mall.

"let me guess. you were busy," lucas made kissing noises and smacked his lips. will and y/n chuckled a bit from behind the two.

"oh, yeah, real mature, lucas."

"'oh, el, i wish we could make out forever, and never hang out with any of our friends'." lucas imitated mike. will and y/n started laughing a bit louder.

"lucas, stop."

"will and y/n think it's funny." lucas looked back at the laughing two.

"because it is funny." they jinxed.

"yeah, it's so funny that i want to spend romantic time with my girlfriend." mike defended.

"i'm spending romantic time with my girlfriend." lucas intwined arms with max. "will is spending romantic time with his girlfriend."

max nudged y/n's arm with her open elbow and smirked.

"woah, woah, woah, will isn't my boyfriend." y/n's face flushed red, as for will's did as well. 'you wish he was tho.'

"she's not my girlfriend.." will muttered with a red face. 'but you wish she was.' his thoughts told him.

it came to the point where they had to go down the escalator. it was crowded with people, so it was gonna be a bit complicated. as the group began to step on the escalator, will latched his hand onto y/n's. she looked at him with an even redder face than before. he smiled at her softly. "don't want you getting lost." he said.