My Baby

Kitty kept thinking about Diablo for the rest of the day, and night. Puss was sleeping right next to her, she was lost in thought. Puss rolled over and opened his eyes. "Kitty. You need sleep." He said tiredly. "I can't sleep." She admitted.

Puss sat up slowly, "If you're still worried about Diablo, don't be. He's not worth it to be in your thoughts."

Kitty chuckled softly at Puss' comment. The tabby put a paw on Kitty's shoulder, "Please, nena, go to sleep." Puss said. "Did he just call me 'baby'?" Kitty thought.

She brushed it off her shoulder and sighed shakily. Puss kissed her cheek and rolled back over. Kitty decided that she should rest, she rolled over the opposite way of Puss, and fell asleep.

Puss woke in to the sound of rumbling thunder. He looked next to him, but saw no Kitty Softpaws. "Mi amor?" He called. "Yes, estimado?" Kitty called back. "Where are you?" Puss asked. Kitty walked out of the bathroom, "I went out to get some fresh air but it started pouring on me." The tuxedo cat said.

"I thought I told you to get some rest." Puss laughed softly. "I did. I...woke up from a...uhh...thunder!" Kitty lied. She actually awoke abruptly from a nightmare about Diablo, and what he did to her.

"Kitty. You're a good liar but none of your lies has ever fooled me. What's up with you?" Puss asked, his voice suddenly turned soft. Kitty sighed, "Fine. I awoke from a nightmare." She admitted.

"Why didn't you wake me?" Puss asked. "I don't know. I guess I just didn't want you to worry." Kitty said, her voice quivering with each word she spit out. "Mi bebe. What did Diablo do to you?" Puss asked, his voice became low and she heard a hint of a growl under his breath. "It's nothing." Kitty gulped. Puss got up and walked over to the wet cat. "I'm going to ask again. What did that dirty cat do to you? You haven't had a nightmare for awhile, then he shows back up out of nowhere and you do. Obviously, he's got you shooken." Puss said, his eyes full of care and burning love.

"Fine. I'll tell you." Kitty's eyes burned with tears. The couple sat on the bed. "I told you, Diablo is my ex. A dirty one." Kitty's ears bent back. Puss nodded at this. "He cheated and lied. He wanted me to dead. He hurt me." Kitfy blurt out, suddenly her vision became a blur because of the melting tears. Puss rubbed her back softly, letting her know he's there for her and is listening to her. "He's a filthy cat. He's selfish, he's jaded, he's the dumbest guy I've dated." Kitty rambled on. Puss stroked her back. "He talked a big game until I let him touch me. It was only 6 seconds, and I had to fake it." Kitty continued. The tabby intertwined his paw with hers, he was honestly impressed by her, she was astonishing.

"He's toxic. I couldn't trust him. He has 'mommy issues'. She's a really sweet cat. 2 years of that bs I went through. I hate the fact he made me love him." The tuxedo cat's bottom lip quivered slightly. Puss nodded, "I see. I'll never let him hurt you. Not again." He growled. Kitty smiled sadly at her lover.

Puss saw the sun was coming up over the horizon, the beautiful glow of cold. The leaves ruslted in the rain and wind. "I think we should go now." Puss stated. Kitty nodded, she was already ready because of her nightmare. Puss slipped on his dirty old boots, he put his belt on, and grabbed his hat off the nightstand.

Puss grabbed his lover's paw, and they walked in the gold glow of the morning. So soft. Suddenly, a shadow came out and kicked Puss against the wall. "I told you I'd be back." The voice said. Puss remembered that voice from yesterday. Kitty stood there, shooken to death by the sudden attack. "Kitty. Run!" Puss demanded. "I can't." Kitty managed to say loud enough for Puss to hear her.

The tom-cat ran infront of his amor, to protect her because she was terrified. "Move." Diablo demanded. "No." Puss replied bluntly. Puss grabbed Kitty and ran. It wasn't because he was afraid to lose, no. It was because he was afraid to lose her. The cat couple ran into an alley, both panting. Puss kissed Kitty passionately, then broke their kiss. "Mi amor." Puss said through a pant. "Mi querida." Kitty said softly, her eyes burning and her head was banging.

Puss put a sly smile on his lips and picked Kitty up. They walked to a hotel close by, the tabby carrying his amor, his midnight cat.

That was the first time they've slept together.

Probably only people over the age of 12 will know what I meant at the end :p Ciao! (Btw, I am not spanish, it's called Google :3)