The Jealousy of Riminn

Start from the beginning

Seeing my sister get into a relationship made me happy, but sad. I was a single sister. "When will I be able to live like my sister" I sighed as I sat down to the sofa after tucking chong-san in.

As I was sitting I suddenly got a message from my phone.

             • Lee Hyungjin

- good evening Nam-ra
I'm here to ask you about the
Presentation.

                            Oh yeah, I'm almo-
                            st finished with it.-

- good to hear, mind handing Me it tomorrow? The boss has been asking me nonstop.

                           Yeah sure I'll finish
                           It tonight and hand
                           It to you mr.Lee -

- you don't have to talk casual to me. Make sure you finish it. I'm counting on you Nam-ra.

I closed my phone and then sighed again "I need to finish my presentation until tomorrow!?" I said as I yelled

I got quickly to work on it. I started writing it nonstop. I had to get this presentation to Mr. Lee
I was writing as fast so i could to get a bonus.

  • Time Skip. Next Morning 6 am °

   •Y/N's POV

I woke up to a soft breathing of Yeonjun. I tried to move but he was cuddled too tight. I tried to escape those hands wrapped around Me.

"Yeonjun, were gonna be late" I said brushing his hair as he slept.
"Hm?" He said as he slowly opened his eyes. "Goodmorning" I said while smiling at him. Before getting up, he gave me a peck on the lips. Then we both got up and washed our faces with cold refreshing water. As we got dressed I was wearing a white uniform with black skirt.

                  Y/N's outfit

                  Y/N's outfit

              Yeonjun's outfit            *again I need you to pretend like he's at your room*

              Yeonjun's outfit

*again I need you to pretend like he's at your room*

We got dressed and went downstairs. I saw my sister who was asleep on the couch and not her bed. Now that was an embarrassing sight. I quickly went to her and woke her up "Yah! Get up you fell asleep on the couch" I said while she grunted.