Chapter 25. Disaster in the mountains revealed

Start from the beginning

    The Golden Steel Dogs were basically gutted to death. Bright red blood was sprinkled everywhere on the scene, and what they inhaled in their nostrils was a strong smell of blood. They had to leave immediately. The previous fight must have alarmed the mutated beasts around here, and they will definitely kill them quickly and make a profit. Now Jiang Yichen and Dabai both suffered some injuries, and their physical strength was also exhausted, if they tried again, they would definitely suffer.

    In the end, Jiang Yichen chose to abandon these corpses, Tian Yuerong gritted his teeth irritably, stretched out his hand, and put all the corpses of the Golden Steel Dog into the space. She is really reluctant to part with such good materials, and there are all kinds of herbs and plants with special effects in various variations in the mountains.

It is not her style to enter Baoshan in the air. When the two faced the siege of the Golden Steel Dog just now, no matter how dangerous it was, Jiang Yichen had always stood in front of her, and judging from the matter of the crystal nucleus, this Jiang Yichen's character was relatively secure. The planting space will also be exposed, and now she only shows a space ability, so it should be fine.

    This time it was Jiang Yichen's turn to be stupid. It turned out that Rong Rong was also a dual-line supernatural being. Obviously he knew how rare it was to have dual-line supernatural powers. So far, no dual-line abilities have been registered in the base. Of course, it is possible to hide them like the two of them, but as far as he knows, at least there has been no second dual-line abilities in the army other than him. By.

    Tian Yuerong was generous to the end, covering Jiang Yichen's wound with his hand, a soft blue light danced warmly over the wound, causing Jiang Yichen to sigh comfortably, and then there was an itching pain, when the blue light disappeared, the wound As good as ever. If it weren't for the rips and bloodstains still remaining on his clothes, he would almost think he was uninjured. This is the power to heal!

    Jiang Yichen opened the map, re-marked the range of the mutated plants, found the right direction, and they continued to head towards the deep mountains.

    This time, Jiang Yichen was no longer afraid of wasting his abilities, and made a big barrier to wrap all three of them together. With less than two hours until the sun goes down, they must find a safe place to rest in advance. With the isolation of the barrier, their speed was much faster than before, and they no longer had to be afraid of snakes, rats and insects.

Tian Yuerong also discovered many useful mutated plants, such as a large piece of edible mutated red mountain fruit just discovered. The size of the hand fat belly has grown to the size of a ping pong ball, and it tastes more sweet and sour, with a rich taste. Tian Yuerong picked a lot and put it into the space, and took the opportunity to transplant several into the space.

These red mountain fruits are not only edible , It can also speed up blood circulation, which is a good thing for beauty. Even Jiang Yichen was very busy, helped pick a lot, and claimed that Tian Yuerong kept them temporarily, and must return them to him when he returned to the base. Where can he eat fruit after the end of the world? This time, he went out without telling his mother , I hope that these Hongshan fruits can calm his mother's fire, he can't stand his mother's tearful offensive.

    Counting the blueprints that have been drawn, there are almost ten. Tian Yuerong folded them and put them in the space. If she regretted showing the space in front of Jiang Yichen just now, she is very lucky now. These mutated plants really let her Eye-opening, the direction of mutation is even more strange. It is obviously a species, but the direction of mutation is not exactly the same. The mutation makes the types of these plants more detailed, which is also the natural evolution of plant species.

Just like the cabbage in her hand, after the mutation, raw food has more obvious medicinal effects than cooked food. It has the effect of nourishing the heart, lowering blood pressure and blood lipids. The direction of mutation is that the whole plant becomes larger, and its length is more than 5 times that of the original. .

But not far from this cabbage, she found another cabbage with a completely different appearance and function. After the mutation, the leaves of the whole plant had sharp needles and were slightly poisonous, making it inedible. If it weren't for the records in "Compendium of Chinese Herbal Medicine", no one would have thought that one species would be transformed into two completely different new plants.

    "Perhaps, this is the magic of nature. Fortunately, Chinese medicine has been protected and developed by the state in the past few years, and new Chinese medicine formulas for treating various diseases have been studied. Otherwise, only Western medicine will be used. It will be troublesome if you get sick in the future. What?" Jiang Yichen was also very emotional.

    Hearing Jiang Yichen's rejoicing tone, Tian Yuerong rolled his eyes: "How is the base's research on purifying crystal nuclei going? I think the base should recruit Chinese medicine practitioners who really understand herbal medicine from among the survivors, and use Chinese herbal medicine to prepare the formula. Finding a potion that can purify crystal nuclei is much more reliable than you looking for some supernatural beings to experiment with!"

    Seeing what Jiang Yichen said to himself thoughtfully, he continued: "You have also seen that these medicines that are originally mild in nature After the herbal medicine has mutated, its medicinal properties have been strengthened a lot, and some of the original medicinal effects have been completely changed. These all require people to study and explore. In the future, the base can also release tasks to find useful mutated herbal medicines, and maybe they can find a formula that can Remove the impurities in the crystal nucleus."

    Jiang Yichen said with great interest: "So you call the tyrannical factor in the crystal nucleus impurities? Do you think herbal medicine can really purify the crystal nucleus?"

    "It's actually impurities, isn't it? Herbal medicine is also a cure , It’s just that this cure requires a lot of experiments, of course, this is just my personal idea, whether it works or not depends on the researchers at the base.” Tian Yuerong answered seriously.

    "Well, what you said is very reasonable, tell your uncle what you think when you get home. Oh, you don't know yet, the research institute is in charge of my uncle and brother." Jiang Yichen said casually.

    Your family is really rich, this is Tian Yuerong's OS.