Chapter 25. Disaster in the mountains revealed

Start from the beginning

Thunder and lightning have represented the punishment of rape and evil since ancient times. Golden Steel Dog is quite afraid of these lightning bolts, but the nature of wild dogs is to mess around. To put it nicely, they will never compromise. Divided into two waves, forward and backward, attacking forward and backward, leaping high at the same time, bared his mouth and raised his sharp claws to slap Jiang Yichen at the same time.

Hitting the belly of the two golden steel dogs, the blood and internal organs flowed out violently, causing them to fall suddenly from mid-air, howling loudly in pain.

The other ones did not stop attacking because of this, and this time they changed their strategy again, collectively rushing forward from the front and using their most primitive way, trying to directly eat the person who was killing their companion in front of them.

    The steel knife in his hand blocked the oncoming attack and retreated successfully. Jiang Yichen didn't dare to push himself too hard, so he hurriedly put a barrier on himself, lightning flashed with both hands, and the Jingang dog who provoked the attack retreated back temporarily.

Jiang Yichen took this opportunity to condense a few more lightning balls, aiming at Jinganggou's eyes, Tian Yuerong also rushed over, and cooperated to shoot at their injured places.

After a few rounds, Jinganggou was all injured All were dying and knocked to the ground. Jiang Yichen sent several bolts of lightning separately, and the powerful electric current rushed along the injured stomach and directly into the body, and death came like this.

    Dabai, who has opened up his wits, is very clever. He looks for the softest belly of others to paw. When he paws down, the golden steel dog's stomach blossoms. A black mist sprays down, and the corrosion flies around the wound. The dog rolled all over the ground in pain until it finally disappeared, leaving only a black crystal nucleus.

    The attacking King Kong dog abruptly withdrew from the battle and devoured the crystal nucleus in one bite. The eyeballs of Tian Yuerong, who had already taken these golden steel dogs as his own, turned red, and constantly transformed into new water arrows to shoot at its eyes and belly. , this golden steel dog died before he had time to enjoy the fun of upgrading.

    "Dabai, I keep these dogs for use, don't use your black mist!" These materials, which are better than high-grade steel, can't be wasted, Tian Yuerong took the time to shout.

    Dabai was yelled at by Tian Yuerong, he didn't spit out a mouthful of black mist, he was forced to hold back, and was scratched by a nasty wild dog to bleed out, tears streaming down his face, is there anyone more unreliable than her? Fortunately, it still has the fire element, so it had to keep spraying tongues of flames to hinder the attack of the Golden Steel Dog.

By the way, relying on its faster speed than the mutant dog, it kept harvesting the mutant dog's life with its claws. Except for the invulnerable skin, the mutated dog was really no match for Dabai. When Tian Yuerong and the others wiped out the mutated dogs that attacked them and rushed over to help, Dabai was almost wiped out, and he was pawing at the dog's head to vent his hatred.

    Jiang Yichen stabbed a mutant dog's body with a small knife until the blade curled and there was no wound left. "The direction of the mutation is really strange, and I don't know what these mutant dogs have eaten to make their skin so hard."

    "In the movie, this is called King Kong dog." Tian Yuerong touched the place where Jiang Yichen abused, "This skin It must be a very good material, if it can be made into clothes, you don't have to worry about getting scratched by zombies or mutant beasts." Jiang Yichen agreed very much, but how can he take it back? These mutated dogs were all as big as calves, at this moment Jiang Yichen began to regret not bringing Liu with him.