Chapter 22. Infighting at the base is complete

Start from the beginning

    pretended to weigh it, and said, "It's 200, you can pack the biscuits yourself." Put biscuits in it, and said with emotion while filling it: "Girl, you are really good, you don't need to count, just     weigh it

with your hands, and you will know."

He poured out two crystal nuclei of different colors in his pocket, and asked, "Is this the first level?"

    Looking at the cautious man, he nodded and signaled the man to choose 4 supplies.

    One after another, she actually replaced all the instant noodles and biscuits that Tian Yuerong brought. Of course, she happily harvested a large bag of crystal cores.

    Back home, Tian Yuerong took out a fruit from the space, and handed it to Dabai. That's right, wolves are also vegetarians, and of course they are only produced in space.

    Just as Tian Yuerong and Dabai were leisurely eating a fruit while watching a previously downloaded movie, laughing happily, the upper floors of the base were passing through a secret bloody storm.

    Huang Zhian can become the base chief, naturally there are some differences. The airtightness of the military department gave him an animal-like intuition that the military department was about to prepare against him. Based on the principle of benefiting from the first attack and suffering from the second, he made a temporary plan and chose to attack the military first. However, the military department had long been on guard against him, and the plan was drawn up in advance and finalized after repeated scrutiny. There was no suspense.

    Those people in the Ministry of Government still eat delicious food and drink after the end of the world. Those people with supernatural powers who have been recruited feel superior to others. They usually neglect physical exercise. They are born as ordinary people.

    As for the chief of staff who was previously instigated to rebel, the soldier who could be easily bought was not someone with a will of steel. When the situation was overwhelming, he was shot to death in a panic. Since ancient times, betrayers It will not end well.

    After the military department killed all the leaders, a group of mobs below were successfully incorporated. Everyone has an opinion in their hearts, which side is right and which side is wrong, and they are all clear in their hearts. It's just that when Huang Zhian gained power, in order to have a meal for himself, he had to obey against his conscience. The way the army is doing is more popular, and the future can only be better than before, so what is there to be dissatisfied with?

    In the early morning, the sun rose normally, and the base was as peaceful as the previous mornings, as if nothing had happened.

    But Tian Yuerong noticed that there was a faint smell of blood in the air. There were significantly fewer people in the trading market than the previous few days, and there was a sense of tension. Her heart tightened, and then she immediately relaxed.

    She is a commoner, so she should care about eating, drinking, and messing around.

    Having only traded less than a hundred zero-level crystal nuclei in the morning, Tian Yuerong looked at the big sun in the sky, wiped off the little sweat on his brow, and planned to call it a day and go home.

    Several half-grown children in disheveled clothes ran over, "Sister, can you still change?"

    "Yes, what do you want to change?" The few in front of me should be junior high school kids before the end of the world.

    Several children looked at each other, some said that instant noodles would keep you full, some said that the biscuits would satisfy your hunger, and finally the little boy hiding behind showed a dirty little face and said: "There is still water, Xiaoyueyue is the last one." Water is urgently needed, and the base provides not enough."

    Several children fell silent, and finally looked at the older boy and said: "Sister, let's exchange two bags of biscuits, two bags of instant noodles, and a bottle of water."

    "Yueyue? Your companions?" Tian Yuerong looked at them curiously, these days they were able to hunt some crystal nuclei to exchange for food almost every day, they are still a little familiar with each other, why haven't they seen Yueyue?

    "Yueyue is our junior school girl. She has no supernatural powers. She is a little sick and can't eat too dry food." The

    end of the world is really a special test of people's hearts. Tian Yuerong has met many partners who fight over food. These friends who support each other and grow together.

    Tian Yuerong found a plastic bag, put a few bags of biscuits and instant noodles in it, took out a few bottles of water, and handed them all to the talking boy, "Be careful, these are from my sister. Don't tell others, otherwise, sister I can’t do business with you.”

    Several children looked at each other, Tian Yuerong kept a faint smile, and finally, the boy took it over, and all the children bowed deeply to Tian Yuerong.

    In a few days, after a heavy rain, the zero-level crystal nuclei will disappear, and the zombies will collectively change from zero to level one, and the level-one zombies will directly evolve into level-two zombies.

    Returning home absent-mindedly, entering the space, seeing the prosperity in the space, listening to the cheerful calls of the animals, Tian Yuerong once again thanked that mighty person from the bottom of her heart. She couldn't even resemble it. If there was no space, would she have persisted when she first wore it.

    Fished out a few hairy crabs from the river, "Dabai, why don't you eat crabs for lunch?"

    Dabai glanced sideways, "Master, I don't want to eat such strange and ugly creatures, can I order some fried fish?"

    Tian Yuerong looked helplessly at Dabai playing tricks again: "Dabai, you are the wolf king, can you look like a wolf king!"

    Dabai cupped his master's palm with his big head aggrievedly, "Master, make delicious fried fish It’s rare that you are in the mood to make a big meal.”

    Dabai patted his head away angrily, “Dabai, how many ribs and fried fish have I cooked your master? You are a foodie, you must limit it in the future.”

    As long as the master can give Just do it, it doesn't have the final say on how much to eat, the owner just has too much mouth.

    As soon as the fresh hairy crabs were served on the dining table, the doorbell of the villa rang outside the space.

    Tian Yuerong watched with great resentment that Dabai was happily eating small fried fish, but she wanted to go out to entertain guests.

    Don't think about it as another person, it must be Jiang Yichen. It seems that the military has completely controlled the situation. Regarding the question of purifying crystal nuclei, it seems that there will be an answer today.

    Sure enough, after listening to Jiang Yichen's description of the military's victory over the base, the base is now completely in the hands of the military. As for Tian Yuerong's purification ability, the official is willing to give up 30% as a reward, but hopes that Tian Yuerong will only provide it to the military.