Chapter 19. Encounter at the base mission again

Start from the beginning

    Last night, Tian Yuerong specially chose a set of sportswear that was not too tight for the convenience of movement. But she has big breasts, slender waist and pretty buttocks, and her ordinary clothes just give off a taste of abstinence. Many male members of the supernatural team looked straight at Chu.   

Even though he was mentally prepared, Tian Yuerong was still a little scalp tingling when he was stared at by so many hot eyes, he just tried his best to keep his face expressionless, Subaru started, as cold and noble as he could be. Dabai also tried his best to keep up with his master's pace, puffed up his chest, both master and pet had expressions that annoyed me.    

Without waiting for a long time, the person in charge of the army came out surrounded by a neat group of soldiers.

    "Hi everyone, I am Jiang Fangfang, the person in charge of this operation. Everyone knows about this mission, so I won't go into details. The only point is that all actions are subject to the orders of our army. I hope everyone will strictly observe discipline and not act without authorization! "

With a murderous air, a black, thin and burly soldier in his forties gave a simple and neat lecture as soon as he came to the stage, "There are five teams in total, and each team consists of our soldiers and a team of supernatural beings. Formation. Now call the squad. The captain is the first name."

    Immediately afterwards, a clerk took the queue arrangement that he had memorized in advance and began to queue up one by one. Compared with the dissatisfaction and laziness of the supernatural team, the people in the army were fast and orderly throughout the whole process, and the team was already lined up almost by the time they finished reading their names.

    The ranking of the team of supernatural beings is determined by the number of points obtained by doing missions at the base. The team of supernatural beings who went out to do the mission this time were all ranked in the top five in the base.

    The military is merged according to the method of strong military teams and weak teams with special abilities, in order to achieve the same overall power of each team. But the team of supernatural beings disagreed, the hope of living together would be greater, and it was important to save one's own life, who cares what others do.

    Several members of the superhuman team made a lot of noise. Jiang Fang didn't stop it immediately, but waited for everyone to show their dissatisfaction before raising their hands to signal,

"Everyone be quiet! There is a reason for doing this! According to the previous According to the report of the Pathfinder team, there are a lot of zombies in that small town. Our goal is to collect supplies, not to kill zombies. Each team must collect the most supplies in the shortest time. Therefore, each team must Equipped with a space power user, the other members of the team cooperate and protect him! You are the best power user team in the base, I believe that your abilities must complete this mission safely!"  

  The toughness of the military made everyone quiet Come down, in fact, I know in my heart that this arrangement is the best. After all, zombies can move, and no one knows what situation their team will encounter.   

Tian Yuerong and Dabai were not assigned to any team, but were directly incorporated into the rear command team. When they arrived at the command vehicle, they realized that it was Jiang Yichen and the others.     "Sister, okay, I haven't seen you for a few days, and she is beautiful again." This is Da Liu who is giggling all day long.     "Sister, that's great, give me some water." This is the most sarcastic victory.  

  Tian Yuerong was very accommodating and asked everyone to bring all the military pots, and each of them filled the pots to the brim. He got into the car and asked, "Why are there just the six of you, what about the others?"