Chapter 18. Purification crystal nucleus transaction

Începe de la început

    "Captain Jiang? Why did you come here?" Tian Yuerong asked strangely, he probably didn't come here casually, did he?

    "I've been reporting to the military for the past two days. I came over during the day, but you weren't here. So I came to see you now." Jiang Yichen easily opened the door, as if he was at home.

    "I haven't thanked Captain Jiang yet, this house is very good, I'm getting something for nothing?" Tian Yuerong joked, pouring out a glass of water and handing it to Jiang Yichen.

    "Hehe, this is what Ms. Tian deserves. We have enjoyed working together along the way." Taking a serious look at Tian Yuerong, Jiang Yichen leaned on the sofa and picked up a water glass, "Get me an extra bucket of water later. Now this water is very valuable."

    Tian Yuerong rolled her eyes, knowing that it is valuable, why do you want it for nothing? Besides, you captain, don't you have enough water?

    On the other hand, Dabai was very enthusiastic, he lay down next to Jiang Yichen's legs when he came up, and bowed his head as a greeting.

    Jiang Yichen looked around, the room was very warm and luxurious, just like the sofa he was sitting on now, it was worth at least five figures before the end of the world. He dared to bet that even if he told Tian Yuerong to treat Tian Yuerong well, the people below would not be able to handle it so carefully. There are some things they can get, so she should have decorated it herself.

    "How's it going, are you still used to staying in the base?" The girl in front of him had snow-covered skin, beautiful eyes, and soft and mellow beauty, Jiang Yichen suppressed the lingering thoughts in his heart.

    "It's not bad, the patrols around here often come here." Tian Yuerong patted Dabai who was coquettish and came over again.

    "The day after tomorrow, there is an operation at the base, do you want to participate?" Jiang Yichen always felt that Tian Yuerong was very mysterious, but he couldn't tell where the mystery was.

Obviously the ability level is very high, but it is never used in battle except to ensure everyone's water. Another example is Xiaohua in the mountain forest last time. These warriors with iron-blooded will who have experienced honing were almost lost in the illusion, but she was hardly affected, even though she pretended to be quite like it later.

    Another example is her pet Dabai. According to the latest news from the research institute, most of the mutant beasts known to be tamed by humans were their pets before the end of the world, but I have never heard of anyone taking a white wolf as a pet in peacetime. Yes, the country does not allow it. Don't think that from his point of view, this guy is not a dog at all, but a born wolf king.

    The wolf king is definitely the most difficult to tame, let alone such a delicate girl, it seems that they can communicate with each other.

    "What action? It's an official organization. Can I participate? Dabai can also go?" Tian Yuerong asked suspiciously upon hearing this.

    Look, right now, Dabai's longing face, Jiang Yichen believes that he is absolutely right, Dabai's wolf face, the obvious longing.

    "It was organized by the military to search for supplies in a nearby small town."

After a pause: "You and Dabai can both go, Dabai's ability is good. It hasn't rained for more than two months. According to the latest information from the research institute, it is estimated There will be a heavy rain, and the temperature will drop rapidly, so we need to prepare more warm clothes for the common people in the base. That small town was one of the main tourist destinations in the west before the end of the world, there must be a lot of zombies, are you interested?"

Jiang Yichen dare For sure, this girl must be interested, don't look at her looking like a vixen, but her style of acting is completely incompatible with a vixen. Anyone who has seen her fight zombies knows that she is a violent soft girl.

    Tian Yuerong likes the days when they were with their team, where orders and prohibitions are enforced, and there is no need to worry about someone getting in the way, and everyone can trust each other with a sense of security.

    After agreeing on the meeting time and place on the day of the mission, Jiang Yichen said goodbye and left.

    Since it is a mission, we must make some preparations. Tian Yuerong got up early in the morning, first went to the trading hall, and wanted to return the booth she had rented before, but was told that she could continue to use it, and she could come back anytime after finishing the task.

    Without further entanglement about why, Tian Yuerong continued to set up a stall.