Chapter 18. Purification crystal nucleus transaction

Start from the beginning

    Tian Yuerong is not in a hurry, there must be a market reaction period for this kind of thing.

    Anyway, at least on the surface, the base is still very safe now. No matter what everyone thinks, at least no one dares to rob it blatantly. Of course, she is not afraid of covert methods.

    Just when she felt that she was going to return in vain today, a big man hurried over and said, "Girl, you exchange the crystal nucleus for instant noodles, right?"

    Tian Yuerong glanced at the honest-looking big man and nodded.

    "No, here you are." The big man grabbed a handful of zero-level crystal nuclei from his pocket, "There are 20 in total, and there is one level-one."

    "Do you want instant noodles?" Tian Yuerong took the crystal nucleus calmly.

    "Well, can I pick it myself?" the big man asked naively.

    "Yes." Tian Yuerong said, and then signaled the big man to choose.

    The big man picked up four packs of chicken-flavored instant noodles with a happy face. Is this a special hobby?

    He and his younger brother collected these crystal nuclei all afternoon. Level zero zombies are easy to kill, but level one zombies are not easy to kill. Fortunately, both he and his younger brother have supernatural powers. But the first-level zombies are much more valuable than the zero-level zombies, so he decided to kill a few more first-level zombies tomorrow.

    Before the big guy finished picking, Tian Yuerong ushered in the second guest, hey, he looks a little familiar, that thin, thin man with a shrewd face turned out to be the neighbor who quarreled just now.    

Feeling a little embarrassed by Tian Yuerong's look, the little man scratched his hair and laughed at himself: "Girl, hehe, we can't sell a few clothes in a day at the stall, so why not go out and kill zombies. Come on, we just We went out to get 30 zero-grade ones in total. We wanted to make each one the same."     "Okay, a pack of instant noodles, a pack of biscuits, and a bottle of water, right?" Tian Yuerong readily asked him to take it by himself.  

  Looking suspiciously at the neighbor who was looking embarrassed, "Girl, can I ask, how many days can you change here? We can also change some more." 

   "I don't know, anyway, I'm here for a few days." Tian Yuerong He didn't dare to say anything, so he could only speak vaguely.   

Hearing that the crystal nuclei can be exchanged for food these few days, the small man quickly ran away with a smile on his face, oops, I have to inform other people as soon as possible, and strive to kill more zombies and exchange more food.

At that time, I can eat instant noodles and drink water as I please.     Another hundred or so zero-level crystal nuclei and a few first-level crystal nuclei were replaced one after another. It is estimated that no one will come over today, so Tian Yuerong decisively packed up and went home.    

Obsessed with looking at the harvest all afternoon, most of these crystal nuclei were harvested just today, and some of them were obviously stained with the blood of zombies. Tian Yuerong rinsed it with water, thinking that by doing this, he could be regarded as doing something for this apocalypse. Made a contribution.

    Tian Yuerong, who was in a good mood, became interested in cooking again, took out a chicken from the space, and prepared to cook chicken soup to reward herself.

    Just after eating, the doorbell rang, who was it? Doesn't it seem like there's no one you know in this base?

    Opening the door, a handsome face came into view, and the shining eyes were as dazzling as bright stars.