Chapter 17. Telepathic decision

Start from the beginning

    Although the base expressly stipulates that fighting and stealing are not allowed, and the punishment is extremely strict, but who can guarantee that no one will attack in the dark? Now that she gave something, the old and the young couldn't keep it at all, and maybe they would hurt two people because of it.

    Tian Yuerong hugged the child from the old man's arms, feeling that the child's body temperature was a bit high, and walked around a few blocks without saying a word, before arriving at a simple house made of tarpaulins and wooden boards. The door of the room is very low, you can only enter by bending over, and one by one, the inside is also very crowded, and it is a bit difficult for three people to turn around when entering.

    "Come in and sit for a while, I hope you don't dislike it." The old man opened the door in front and said.

    Tian Yuerong hugged the child and squeezed in with difficulty, and put the child on the only bed in the room, "The child's temperature is a bit high, does he have a fever?" The

    old man was startled, and hurried over to touch the child's forehead and eye sockets. It turned red all of a sudden.

    Now medicines are worth much more than food, where can I get medicines?

    Tian Yuerong sighed, opened the backpack, and said, "Here is a box of cold medicine and fever medicine." He also took out a 5kg bag of rice, "Let's make something for the child, it can increase some resistance. "Looking at these things, the old man finally burst into tears. For more than two months in the last days, they have suffered enough scolding and blank stares from others. How can his books be worth one-third of these now? This is this kind girl. helping them.

    Tian Yuerong asked the old man to find several water basins and filled them with water. She didn't dare to add any healing ingredients. can afford it.

    Tian Yuerong touched the boy's thin cheeks, and quietly injected the healing ingredients. She didn't know if the healing would have any effect on diseases like fever, so she could only turn the healing to the maximum.

    Before going out, the old man bowed deeply, and Tian Yuerong was dodged. Everyone who is strong and alive should be respected.

    When Tian Yuerong returned to the small villa, the villa was cleaned up, every corner was cleaned very neatly, and the glass was polished even more. After the inspection, Tian Yuerong took the two steamed buns that she had just received from the cafeteria very readily and handed them over. The two women probably didn't expect this supernatural being to be so friendly and not picky at all. It was decided that if Tian Yuerong needed them again in the future, she would definitely look for them.

    After a mental inspection, Tian Yuerong led Dabai into the space without any surveillance cameras or cameras.

    After not coming in for so many days, Dabai ran away happily as soon as he entered, and Tian Yuerong didn't care about it. After harvesting a batch of new crops, he ran to soak in the hot spring.

    The hot spring water in the space is shallow and divided into meters. It has powerful functions, such as beauty, invigorating blood, decompression, dredging meridians, etc. After meeting the team, there is basically no chance to take a bath. The warm water surrounded her whole body, Tian Yuerong closed her eyes comfortably, the energy in her whole body was mobilized unconsciously, while thinking about the way ahead.

    Today, the grandparents and grandchildren gave her a big impact, and she felt that it was necessary to do something within her ability. Of course, the premise is that first of all, you must have the ability to protect yourself.

    She has space and will never be short of food. Of course, those fresh and planted ones cannot be taken out yet. According to her statistics, instant noodles and biscuits have the largest number of bags of instant food.

    Can she use the food she can't eat to exchange for things she needs, such as crystal nuclei.

    If she buys the crystal nucleus now and exchanges it with food, will it stimulate people to kill more zombies? Although there will inevitably be damage, there will also be a certain chance that they will become supernatural beings, and it will also increase the ability of ordinary people to deal with zombies. Zombie courage and confidence. Of course she can also get the best benefit.

    Moreover, the initial evolution of the zombies has not been completed yet, and ordinary people can deal with them. After a few months after the heroine's purification ability is announced, most of the zombies have completed their transformation and become above level one. I am afraid that only supernatural beings can deal with them. .

    Now although everyone knows that there are crystal nuclei in zombies, no one knows the function of crystal nuclei, no one collects them, and no one trades them.

    But if she is the first person to eat crabs first, and she is alone without any influence, what if she is targeted by some forces? Once someone asked about the function of the crystal nucleus, how would she answer?

    But how can there be anything perfect in this world? How much ability to do what big things.

    Wealth and wealth are in danger, even if there is no backer, even if you will be tricked, you have to give it a try. Since God has chosen me to enter the world of books, there are certain things that must be done.

    Scratching her hair, on the one hand, she felt a deep sense of guilt because she was clearly capable but failed to help during the day this year; The thoughts that come and go drive me crazy.

    Wash your face vigorously, and go all out! Space is her last trump card. In this bottom line, she should seize the opportunity. The sooner the purification crystal nucleus appears, the greater the chance of human survival, and both she and Dabai need the crystal nucleus. This is a win-win situation, the big deal , Run away! Anyway, I have never been a person who is content with the status quo. Although I may be a little confused, I must do something if I decide on it.

    When Dabai came back tired from running, he found that his master had changed from being restless to extremely excited about choosing the decorations for his new home.

    If there is no accident, at least in the next two years, this will be her and Dabai's small home, so it must be comfortable and comfortable. Fortunately, she collected a lot of household items from shopping malls and supermarkets, and she skillfully dressed them up , the whole room is much warmer.

    Without going into the space again, Tian Yuerong had a good night's sleep on the newly made big bed, and stayed lazy on the bed the next day until the sun was shining on her buttocks. Finally, Dabai was so hungry that he picked her up.