Chapter 16. I finally arrived at Xiaojia

Start from the beginning

    It could be seen that Tian Yuerong was very satisfied, and the tall and thin man immediately regained his spirits: "Although the villa is small, it is rare to see such a well-preserved decoration in the inner city. Although this is not the center of the inner city, the area around There are patrols passing by during the day and night, so it is very safe. Some supernatural teams find it too small to live in, and ordinary people can’t afford to rent, so they stay. However, it is very suitable for you to live in.”

    The closer to the central area, the safer it is, rent and housing prices The higher the price, the more powerful and capable people are sharpening their heads to drill into the inner city, which has led to a steady rise in house prices in the inner city, making the base a lot of money.

    Tian Yuerong carefully pulled out a bottle of water and a small pack of cigarettes from the backpack, and the tall and thin man was immediately attracted to him, while laughing and saying: "How embarrassing, it cost you money." He hugged the things tightly in his arms. His brother-in-law is now working in the military department, so he was able to find a job in the trading hall. Unexpectedly, this young man, with such a large amount of money, cigarettes are now a rare commodity. Whoever escapes with cigarettes when he goes out, so those old cigarettes above The gun has long been suffocated, and when he passes the cigarette up, maybe even his brother-in-law will benefit from it.

    Tian Yuerong rolled her eyes in her heart, don't hold it so fast, why hold her so tightly?

    Seeing Tian Yuerong being so active, the tall and thin man wanted to tell Tian Yuerong everything in the base, big and small, and everything in detail, and he still felt a little unfinished at the end.

    Tian Yuerong looked at the newly baked identification card that was still steaming in her hand, and deeply felt that the King of Hades is so nice to beg, and the brat is so hard to deal with.

    Identification cards are a symbol of personal status, and even Dabai has one. Dabai is a mutated animal. According to the thin and tall man, mutated animals must apply for a card if they want to stay in the base. number. But now she and Dabai are sitting in the VIP room of the trading hall, just talking about it, and everything is done.

    Such cards are common to the four major bases. There are name, avatar, ability type, level, housing information, team affiliation, and credit points on it. Credits are the base's official currency. It's the end of the world, and I don't know how these technicians did it, but the computer can still be used.

    There is no common transaction currency in the base right now. Credits are the most authoritative currency as the official currency, but because it can only be used in places with computers, it is only available in a few places such as the base gate, cafeteria, and trading hall. . The solar generators in the base are limited. In addition to guaranteeing the basic power of these important places, other places such as inner city areas can only supply a limited power supply for 2 hours a day, which is not very stable. Most areas in the outer city are basically without power. So most people are back to the days of bartering.

    The trading hall is a magical place. In addition to releasing tasks to the outside world, all non-public matters in the base are handled and resolved in the trading hall, such as finding people, finding houses, posting information personally, organizing teammates, etc., here Each of the staff has several roles, and the functions cannot be simplified any more.

    As for the staff at the base, they are familiar with the site and the personnel. In the future, she and Jiang Yichen will basically have no chance of interacting with each other, so it is very important to establish a good relationship now. Maybe they will need their help at some point in the future. Even if someone helps to say a word, a disaster can be avoided.

    Thinking of this, he smiled and said, "Anyway, I don't need this. I will need your help in many places in the future, and I hope you will take care of me.

    " .Be sure to do your best.” The tall, thin man smiled all over his face.

    After seeing off the tall and thin man, Tian Yuerong opened the door. It is said that there are 100 credit points in her identity card now. According to the point of view of 1 steamed bun and 1 credit point, it is indeed enough for ordinary people to have enough food and clothing for two months.

    Seeing that it was still early, Tian Yuerong went to the trading floor first and hired two middle-aged women in their forties to clean up with two steamed buns. The two women are very cautious, the society has been tilted towards the strong, and ordinary people are always very humble in front of the supernatural. Both of her men are working on construction sites, and they can't be idle, and come out to find odd jobs to supplement their families. He opened the door with a key, told him to clean it up, and left Dabai to guard the door. Tian Yuerong hung up a sign indicating a person with supernatural powers and went to the business district by himself.