Chapter 16. I finally arrived at Xiaojia

Zacznij od początku

    During the period, many pretty women recommended themselves, wanting to post them upside down and rely on the strong. The emergence of this team, with its powerful force, is an irresistible existence for those women who are struggling to live in the last days. Every member of the team seems to have been harassed to varying degrees, especially Jiang Yichen, who is rich and handsome, has been blocked by countless beautiful women, but none of them succeeded.     So when they arrived at the western base, there were still twenty-seven people plus one Tian Yuerong. The team consisted of two military trucks, followed by five large trucks full of supplies. These were all collected in the later stage. Liu’s space had long been crammed with no gaps. Fortunately, the soldiers knew how to drive, and two people were sent to each car to be responsible for escorting them.     The western base is located on a plateau and built against the mountains. It used to be a large military base here. After the end of the world, the army carried out simple reconstruction. Every time it collected supplies, it brought back many people to take refuge. Later, it was directly changed to the western base to absorb more survivors.

    They did not line up like those at the gate of the base, but were taken to another small gate. Before Jiang Yichen could show his identification card, someone drove them directly into the base, saving even the 24-hour inspection and isolation. .

    No matter when in this society, there is no shortage of privileged classes. When this privilege falls on oneself, the feeling is really wonderful.

    However, they have a total of seven large trucks, especially the ones that are packed full. Although it is hard to see what is loaded at a glance, you can tell with your toes that they are all kinds of daily necessities, so it is still a bit ostentatious.

    People with supernatural powers themselves have antibodies, so they won't be infected by zombies below the same level. Jiang Yichen couldn't see through Tian Yuerong's supernatural power level, and they stayed together all the time, so naturally he also believed that Tian Yuerong was not infected and would not affect his health. For the safety of the base, there is no need to check and isolate. I have to say, this is actually a wonderful misunderstanding.

    Sitting in the car and looking at the green and green hills outside, there are construction projects flashing by from time to time. It finally arrived, and a stable sense of belonging made Tian Yuerong very happy.

    The western base is divided into outer city and inner city. Most of the people living in the inner city are soldiers and their families, and there are also some powerful supernatural teams. The central location is where the military headquarters is located. Everyone else lives in the outer city.

    Jiang Yichen and the others had to report directly to the military headquarters, while Tian Yuerong was taken directly to a separate small villa.

    "Miss Tian, ​​this place will belong to you from now on! It is your property alone. Here is the house certificate and the house key." The tall, thin man who led the way carefully looked at the girl who was told to take care of her. This is probably the daughter of some great man, right? Otherwise, who still has such a big mutant dog now?

    Tian Yuerong carefully visited the small villa. It is really small, with two floors, each floor is only about 90 square meters, the entrance is the hall, next to it is a storage room, each floor has a public bathroom, and there are five bedrooms up and down, all decorated in simple European style, Very clean, no blood or damage. Although there are only some simple furniture, it doesn't matter, there is no shortage of these in the space, she wants to make this cabin into her ideal look.

    After leaving the main house, there is a small courtyard at the front and back, the front is small and the back is large, enough for her to grow some things and make some arrangements. The surrounding walls are very high, and it looks like it was raised later, so basic security and privacy can be guaranteed.