Chapter 11. Materials to fight monsters and upgrade

Start from the beginning

    With the mentality of giving it a try, Tian Yuerong finally found it. This is just such a single three-story building, which looks like a dilapidated office building from the outside.

    Tian Yuerong turned over and entered the yard, suddenly Dabai stopped moving, his hairs all stood on end, and made a warning sound of "Woo-woo----".

    "Dabai, what is it?"

    "Master, I don't know, I feel a cold gaze."

    After telling Dabai to be careful, Tian Yuerong took out the bamboo sword he had carved with his spiritual power from the space. Ever since she discovered that the bamboo in the space has a high density and high hardness, which is similar to steel, she used her mental power to carve out many swords when she was bored. Holding the bamboo sword in front of his chest, he slowly and carefully explored the surroundings with his mental strength. He was stunned for a moment, but was bounced back. What happened, he met a master of the same department. Immediately made a decision, withdrew his psychic ability, and made Dabai ready to launch the corrosive white mist at any time.

    There was a hissing sound in the grass, it was a mutant animal. A green snake as thick as a man, spitting out long letters, looked at Tian Yuerong coldly with triangular eyes. Look, the scales on its body are so thick, and it is still so arrogant in the face of two enemies. This is obviously a mutant animal of the first level of spiritual system. It is unscientific to rise to the first level so quickly!

    Mutated animals of the same level are much stronger than humans, and humans can defeat it only if their power level is higher than that of the mutated animals.

    Mutated animals can't be blessed with healing powers, and the opponent has spiritual powers. In order to prevent being hurt by the enemy's spiritual powers, Tian Yuerong can only wrap the spiritual powers around her and Dabai.

    Preemptive strike, quickly condensed into water arrows, and quickly shot towards the green snake.

    Although the green snake at the first level is very fast, Tian Yuerong's water arrows are one after another. Facing the level 2 water arrow, the Green Snake, which was only level 1, became scarred in a short while. On the contrary, the corrosive white mist formed by Dabai, who was still at level zero, was bounced back by the green snake.

    "Dabai, this snake is protected by psychic abilities, first spray it with fire to distract it." Following Tian Yuerong's instruction, Dabai immediately sprayed fire on the green snake.

    Although Dabai is only level zero, the wolf's speed is fast. Dabai jumps left and right, spews fire continuously, and looks for the wound shot by his master's water arrow, and the green snake can't dodge it for a while. Taking advantage of its illness to kill it, Tian Yuerong poured all his strength into the bamboo sword, stabbed it hard on the green snake's back, a stream of thick blood gushed out, and the green snake became even colder after being seriously injured. Tian Yuerong was with him everywhere. Rolling on the ground, dodging the wild sweep of the snake's tail.

    Tian Yuerong jumped up high, congealed a big water ball and scattered it towards the top of the green snake's head. The bamboo sword in his right hand slammed into the eyes of the green snake, and the water arrow in his left hand shot towards the injured wound. The green snake couldn't stand it. Directed all the supernatural powers of his body to the wound of Yan Chu, trying to protect himself, just as soon as he said that, Dabai sped up and started running, reaching in front of the green snake in an instant, and suddenly sprayed a white mist towards the snake's mouth, Tian Yuerong rushed to the side After hiding, I heard the piercing cry of the big snake, and its thick body rolled violently on the ground. Within three minutes, apart from the grass that was crushed during the fight just now, there was only a pale white spirit left on the ground. Department of crystal nucleus.

    Just like that, this green snake, which had just mutated not long ago, was easily instantly killed by its main pet.

    The first-level crystal nucleus is larger than the zero-level one, and it is more crystal clear. He casually fed it to Dabai, patted Dabai's head, and said, "Dabai should upgrade well."

    Dabai had just vomited out this crystal nucleus, but his state was a bit wrong, Tian Yuerong didn't dare to delay, and hurried into the space.

    Both she and Dabai have been tempered by the spiritual spring, and they are no longer ordinary supernatural beings. They can absorb any series of crystal nuclei without distinction, but the difference is that she needs to quieten the crystal nuclei first, while Dabai needs to calm down the crystal nuclei first. The tyrannical elements in the crystal nucleus can be ignored, especially the crystal nucleus of mutant animals does not need to be static at all, and can be absorbed directly.