1

"Can I have an autograph?!" You smiled at the girl in front of you "of course" quickly signing the paper you smiled once more then walked off, you needed to get to the studio on time, and due to the parking situation, it made you have to park a block away. Meaning that fans could come at any minute to get an autograph, or photo, making it less of a chance for you to get there on time.

It wasn't like you didn't like seeing your fans, but some times it a was a little much, but you drove yourself into this situation, as you wanted to become a singer and you did. It was easy to get signed to a record label, your cousin worked at yours, meaning it was easier for you to get signed, even if, they liked you enough that you probably would of any way.

Today you were showing the new song you had wrote, you didn't like people writing songs for you, it was cheating in a way, fake, as if it's not my work then it isn't real.

"Excuse me?"

.Third person pov.
30 minutes ago

It was twichcon week, meaning lots of mcyts where in the area, two of which were quackity and Karl jacobs. They had went downtown for the day, apparently there was a big candy shop somewhere, and as both of them were toddlers on the inside it was perfect for the two.

"Oh look at that! We should get matching hoodies! LOOK AT THE DOG!"

Karl went on about the cool stuff he had seen, quackity was a bit annoyed but none the less laugh at his friend, "wait where's that shop supposed to be anyway?" Karl asked "it should be like 3 blocks down" replied Alex.

And so the two continue to walk, laughing at things they saw or talking about what they would do at twichcon, "dreams probably nerves, I mean it's his first time going to one and-" Alex stopped talking as he noticed his friend was not by his side anymore.

He turned around to see his friend was staring at something, frozen in place. "Karl, what is it?" The brunt walked to his friend and shook him a bit "KARL! Your little bitch, are you fucking dead?" Karl looked at the other boy "I don't know how I'm not" Alex raised an eyebrow "what do you mean?" And to that Karl pointed at something, or rather someone.

Alex looked to where he pointed, at first confused then he realized it, that was Y/n l/n. His mouth feel open. Karl giggled "she's pretty"  Alex turned to him "yeah, pretty fucking hot. Karl go get a picture! You talk about her all the time, it's time you meet her!" And with that Alex pushed his friend forward.

"GET HER NUMBER TO"

——

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I'm going to try my very hardest to finish this book, so hopefully you like it enough to want me to finish it.

Have a great day, and remember that you are loved and wanted!

P.S don't forget to eat and drink something today❤️