Your New Home! And some new friends too-

You groaned as you stepped out of the car, the sun hitting you directly in the eyes

  "Fuck it's bright.." you mumbled.

  "Hey, language dumbass." Your bodyguard, Sam said as he rolled his eyes and stepped out of the car as well.

   Yeah, you moved. Super fun, right?

  "Yeah yeah shut up-" you grumbled, waving your hand absentmindedly.

   Your house was big, for some reason. It was only two people who were gonna live in it. You, and Sam. But the house next to it? Much bigger.

  Fuck, you wonder how many people live in there..

  You shifted your gaze to your house instead, watching as Sam brought your boxes inside.

  You sighed, deciding to follow him inside, book bag slung over your shoulder.

  "Dude, why is our house absolutely massive? Like," you rolled your eyes as you spoke, dropping your book bag on the couch, "I know we're kinda loaded, but since it's only two of us..I really hoped we'd have a house just..a TEENSY BIT smaller??"

  "Eh, blame your parents." He said, placing the last box down.

   "Reasonable." You shrugged, starting to open the boxes and take things out.

  "God, how long am I staying here again??"

  "Till you graduate." Sam threw a pillow at you, hitting you in the face. "Don't you remember that entire talk they had with you?"

  "Not really. I was like, half asleep the entire time." You laughed.

  "They also gave you a talk DURING that talk about being safe and not getting hurt, ya know." Sam rolled his eyes as he spoke.

  "Yeah yeah I know I-"

  "Hey! Is anyone home? It's uh..one of your new neighbors." A light knock sounded throughout your house, followed by a british accent.

  "Oh!! Uh, yeah. Hey." You walked away from the boxes, making..eye contact? You think? With a bald dude wearing shades.

  "I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you!" You stretched your hand out, smiling up at him.

  He looked at your hand in surprise for a second, before grabbing it and shaking it gently.

  "It's nice to meet you too. I'm Nigel Uno, and this-"

  You looked behind him to see two other teens.

  "I'm Kuki!!!" The ravenette, who you now knew as Kuki said, pushing Nigel aside and shaking your hand at an alarming pace.

  "Oh it's uh..nice to meet you Kuki." You chuckled nervously, pulling your hand from her tight grasp.

"I'm Hoagie, Hoagie Gilligan. Nice to meet you, Sugar." Hoagie winked at you, throwing you some finger guns.

  You giggled, throwing some finger guns back at him, making him smile.

  "Our other friends, Wally and Abby, aren't here right now. Abby's at work and Wally...where is Wally??" Nigel turned to Hoagie.

  "He has detention, as per usual." Hoagie rolled his eyes, looking to the side.

  "God damnit.." Nigel mumbled, turning back to you, "well, assuming you are attending our high school, you shall meet them very soon."

  "Oh! Cool. So, where do you guys live?"

  "I'm right across from you," Nigel pointed across the road at a house with..a tree sticking out of it??

  Eh, you'll question it later.

  "Everyone else lives around town."

   "OH OH!!" Kuki interrupted, waving her hands frantically, "I can show you where I live right now!! It isn't TOO far!"

  "Oh that isn't necessary, don't worry Kuki. I've gotta unpack..and I guess go meet my other neighbors." You laughed weakly, watching as Sam walked about beside you and glared at the teens in front of him.

  "Oh!" You stretched your hands out towards Sam, "this is my body guard, Sam. He will be with me practically everywhere I go. Including school."

  "It's nice to meet you all." Sam spoke, voice deep as he prepared to protect you if one of them attacked.

  You could hear a few of them gulp, and saw them back up, making you laugh.

  "Don't worry, he doesn't hurt people unless it's completely necessary. And since I'm..uh.." you trailed off for a second, messing with your hands, "I'm well trained in combat, he rarely has any reason to do so.

  "..is that so?" Nigel looked at you, narrowing his eyes at you. "Very well. Well it was nice meeting you, Y/N."

  "You should sit with us at school during lunch!!" Kuki spoke, taking your hands into hers.

  "Yeah, we could always use some babes to liven up the party." Hoagie winked at you again, leaning against Nigel.

  "Oh wow yeah that sounds fine." You spoke quickly, pulling your hands from Kuki's and backing up into Sam.

  "I guess I'll see you all at school then, hm?"

  "Yup. We shall see you later, Goo-" "WAIT WAIT-"

  Kuki screeched, scaring everyone.

   "You should give us your number!!"

  "Oh...uh..yeah that sounds okay."

   They all took their phones out, handing them to you and letting you type your number in.

  "Now, as much as I loved to talk to y'all more, I've got a shit-load of unpacking to do." You laughed, leaning against your door.

  "It was nice meeting all of you. Whenever uh..Abby and Wally? You said their names were?"

  They nodded in confirmation.

  "Whenever they're free, bring them on over so I can meet them! I'd really like to make some new friends early on."

  "Of course we'll bring them! And, it was nice meeting you too, Y/N." Nigel gave you a gentle smile, adjusting his shades and grabbing Hoagie and Kuki's hands, dragging them along as they both waved at you.

  You sighed and shut the door, looking up at Sam.

  "Well, they seemed cool. Did you see the massive tree growing out of Nigel's house??"

  "Yes, yes I did." Sam spoke, pushing you towards the piles of boxes.

  "I wonder how he lives like that. Does he live in the tree? Or in the house? Are his parents okay with this?? Dude I have so many questions."

  "I can tell."

  "But, I'm afraid it's bed time buddy."

  "What?? Dude it's only like, 7!"

   "And?? You're tired as hell. You've got bags under your eyes. Just because you're a "super-hero" doesn't mean you can stay up all night fighting crime. That's one of the main reasons why we had to move."

  He ruffled your hair and walked past you, "now go to sleep. Love you."

  You sighed, looking at the ground. "Okay okay, byeeeee."

  You grabbed your book bag and quickly walked upstairs, heading towards your bedroom to finally get some rest.