𝐕𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞

៚ · | 🌙

៚ · | 🌙

VOW OF HATE
ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ᵃʳᵉ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵐᵉᵃⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᵇʳᵒᵏᵉⁿ

───────────── .°୭̥ ❁ ˎˊ˗

RHAVENA TARGARYEN, second daughter of King Viserys Targaryen and Queen Aemma Arryn, was one to watch out for.
From a young age she had always had an affinity for  Dark Arts, a hobby that served her well in her father's court, where her voice was often silenced, despite being as clever as she was witty. But since her older sister, Rhaenyra Targaryen, was proclaimed heir to the throne, Rhavena saw an opportunity for change. Her sister was going to change the patriarchal world they lived in, and that always commanded the youngest's utmost respect, making her the first and loyal follower of the future queen of Westeros.

So loyal, that she was willing to always sacrifice everything, just to see her sister ascend to the throne she rightfully deserved. No matter the manner.
While Rhaenyra was the jewel of the people, she was the double-edged sword.

As a young girl she travelled to various corners of Westeros, encountering many she could later call allies and enemies. Among them, the wolf of the North, Cregan Stark, never exactly fell into either category. She long considered him an enemy, but, when her life depended on it, she found herself the most unexpected of allies.

The Dance of Dragons is about to begin, blacks against greens, dragons against dragons. Her life took a thousand unexpected turns that forced her to flee her home and hide behind the icy walls of the North in search of only two things: making sure to put her sister on the throne, and revenge. Against all those who betrayed her family, and betrayed her.

For his part, Cregan Stark never imagined he would have to protect the very person he vowed to hate.
When Rhavena escapes from the greens and into wolf territory, the wolf chieftain is forced to honour the loyalty his father made to Rhaenyra Targaryen by protecting her sister, Rhavena Targaryen. Little did he knew that along with her, would come a full avalanche, and the oath he had vowed for life, placed in the balance.

There has never been a Stark to forget his oath, until this moment.

*ೃ༄

Young Rhavena Targaryen
Freya Allan

Young Rhavena Targaryen Freya Allan