Fight

Simon pov:

Wille had a bad day. I saw it the first second I saw him sitting at our math table. He told me about his anxiety and his panicattacks a while ago, but told me not to worry about it. Because it got better. At least that's what he said. Now I was concerned. Even more then usual. I walked through the classroom to the table. Wille didn't look up. He plucked a bit at his nail. After I sat down, he moved his thumb towards his mouth. Before he could nibble on it, I took his hand in mine. "Wille is everything okay?" I asked, with concern, wich you could hear in my voice. "Yeah. Why shouldn't it be?" he asked pulling his hand away. I haven't seen him that pissed in a while wich feed the littel concern monster in my head. "Wille, you can talk to me." I said, knowing that the lesson will begin shortly. "There is nothing to talk about. Like I just said, I am fine." and after that, I didn't push further. If he want's to talk then he will.

The lesson was quite. Normaly, Wille would've already passed me a stupid note on his calculator. But he did nothing. He didn't talk to me or listen to the teacher. He was caught up in his thoughts. But only I saw that because I was the only one who could see that.

The rest od the school day Wille didn't say anything. Not a fucking word. And slowly my concern turned in anger. After the last lesson I took his hand and before he could hesitate, I pulled him into the music room and locked the door behind us. "Can you know please talk to me? You were quite for like the whole day." I spit out a bit to loudly. "As I said there is nothing to talk about.. And if there were you wouldn't understand." Wille said, at first loudly and then quiter. "Then talk to me. Try to explain your situation to me. maybe I can understand. I can see you fiddling with your finger. Will, it has bled slightly in the last lesson. I'm not stupid." I said, still much too loud. Wille just shook his head. "My mother makes my life a living hell from the castle. I have duties and they put me under pressure."
"And that was so hard to tell me now why?" I asked pissed. "Because you are not a part of the royal family, Simon." I think I just got stabbed. At least that's what my chest feels like. A knife of words pierces my heart without anyone noticing. Without him noticing. "Simon..." Wille tried but hearing his voice just hurted to much. "Don't... just don't." was the only thing I got out before leaving the room.

I almost didn't catch my bus. I didn't wan't to cry, but after I closed the front door I sank down the door. I looked at my phone and saw a few missed calls from Wille and a few missed messages aswell. Still, hearing his voice would break me right now. I got a cup of water and then headed to my room. Mom wasn't home so I could just cry. I placed the cup on my desk and then I threw myself on my bed. I could feel my tears running down my face as soon as my head crushed down onto the pillow.

How? How could I be so stupid and think that the prince would see me as family one day? Why did I think that the prince could date a normlane citizen like me? How stupid can a single person be?

After another few missed calls from Wilhelm I just texted him that he should leave me alone. Immediately after that I wrote to Ayub and Rosh who wrote that they would come as soon as possible. They never liked Wille very much. But now after weeks of telling them that he is alright, we had our first fight.

„Your not a part of the royals family." It played in my head for hours and hours and everytime the knife twisted a bit more. Even after two hours of Ayub and Rosh trying to make my mood better, I still felt like crying.

Wille pov:

I was so stupid. How could I say that. Whats wrong with me? After Simon run out of the room I knew that I fucked up. I waited five minutes in the hope, he would come back. But he didn't. I went out of the room aswell, knowing the looks were all on me. The way to my room felt longer then normal. As soon as I closed my door, the guilt took over my entire body. I called Simon but he didn't answere. I tried a few more times, send him messages until a message came back:

Just stop. leave me alone.

I sat down on my bed. Suddenly, it felt like all the air was knocked out of my chest. I couldn't breath. I tried to breath but there was no air. Where were I? I only knew I couldn't breath. I tried to gasp for air, but I couldn't. Simon... please.... I didn't mean it. I thought I was going to die any minute. Simon... please. Come back to me. I need you. Without really realizing it, I fell off the bed onto the floor. Simon...

My lungs slowly filled with air again. Despite this, I continued to rub my chest with my right hand. I had to talk to him.
A small tear fell down my cheek. I needed to talk to him.

Even though she no longer followed my every move, Malin had a room at Hillerska. You never know, I guess. but in situations like this, it came in handy. I headed for her door. "Malin?" I asked my voice half breaking. The door creaked open and Malin stuck her head through the door. "Crown Prince, what can I do for you?" she asked. "Can you drive me to Simon? It's urgent!" I managed to get out, my voice still cracking. "Of course. Follow me." Her car was parked in front of the school building. We both got in, me in the back as usual.

After ten minutes of driving, we were standing in front of Simon's house. I needed a little time before I could get out. "Do you want me to come with you?" asked Malin with her hand already on the door handle. "No . I'll go." I said decidedly. I walked to the door. Before I could knock I hesitated. Should I have announced myself? No. Otherwise he wouldn't open. I knocked. To my surprise, it was not Simon who opened the door but Ayub. "No." he said and tried to close the door again. Before he could close it, I stopped it with my hand. "Please, I really need to talk to him." He waited a moment. "Then wait a minute." he decided before really closing the door.

After a few seconds it opened and Simon was standing there. "What do you want here, will?" He asked with red eyes. He cried. And I just collapsed. Tears poured nothing over my face and I hit my knees. "Please, please don't leave me. Please don't break up. I didn't mean it that way. I was just angry with myself and my mother and left it out on you. Please, Simme..." I cried in front of myself. I couldn't look at him. He wanted to leave me, I just knew.

I heard a blunt emergence of knees falling to the ground. Arms hugged me. "I'm not. I'm right here.i promise I'm not going anywhere. Ever." and he pulled me closer. "I am so, so sorry Simon," I still said crying. I wrapped my arms around Simon's hip and held him as if he were about to disappear to dust. "I know." he wispered into my ear. "Can you tell me now what was going on?" Simon asked. "I had a fight with my mother," I said sobbing. While I told him about all the stress, he led me into the living room. At the corner of my eye I could see Ayub and Rosh walking away. I saw them looking angry at Simon, I think they thought he forgave me to fast. But honestly, I was glad he did.

I felt a kiss on my mouth. „I love you Wille. Please never forget that." he said. And I wanted to cry again. „I love you too." I said, but instead of crying I smiled.
_____________
It was kinda painful writing this, but what would Young Royals be without a bit of drama and pain ;)
And happy new year

I love you so ~ The Walters