He must be the kind of man a little girl would like, right? Liang Wanqiu is not sure, but she thinks that she looks good and is a cool and handsome man.

    After carefully selecting a few pictures, Liang Wanqiu thought about the copy to be posted later.

    She chose a handsome boyish name for herself, called Lin Xiacan. Liang Wanqiu thought that if this name were to be placed on campus, it should belong to the school grass. Of course, this was what she thought.

    Women and men have different ideas. Liang Wanqiu doesn't even have a male friend, so she doesn't understand men's thinking. It can be said that she has never talked to a few men except her male relatives. As for male classmates and colleagues, They are all strangers.     Liang Wanqiu changed her WeChat account name, and used the name she had just chosen, Lin Xiacan, and she changed her avatar, self-hypnosis, and the photo she posted that didn't even look like her was of her in men's clothing.     Liang Wanqiu started posting on Moments.

    [Although I haven't seen you yet, I always think of you these days and want to chat with you, but I'm afraid you'll ignore me. [Picture][Picture][Picture]]

    The first photo is a luxurious villa, the second photo is a handsome guy sitting upright on a tall horse, the third photo is food, it looks like he was in a very Awesome restaurant.

    High-end atmosphere, high-grade, low-key luxury and connotation.

    Liang Wanqiu was very satisfied. This kind of girl should be able to deceive a girl in her teens who has never seen the world. She read the news on the Internet, and a bunch of men and women in their forties and fifties would be deceived.

    Bo Yanyan is still in high school, it's best to lie.

    After sending it out, Liang Wanqiu hugged the old phone and chatted with Bo Yanyan for a few words, then fell asleep contentedly.

    After she fell asleep, Bo Yanyan posted on Liang Wanqiu's WeChat Moments.

    What does this copy mean?

    What's the matter, sister?

    And these three pictures? Bo Yanyan sent these three pictures to Xia Yan: "Go and find out where these three places are?"

    Not long after, Xia Yan replied: "The first picture is France, a villa bought by a Chinese, do you want to go and play there?" I can arrange it."

    "The second photo is a horse farm on the outskirts of the imperial capital, and the third photo is a restaurant in Jiangcheng."

    Bo Yanyan: "Have you found out who the man in the photo is?"

    So angry, what's wrong with my sister? Will know this kind of man?

    It looks like an internet celebrity guy, this photo is so P that this man's mother doesn't know him anymore, without beauty and P pictures, I don't know how ugly he is.

    Xia Yan: "Isn't this an online picture? It's all fake."

    As a straight man, he knows that this kind of online picture can't be taken as real. A person who is 1.6 meters tall and 200 catties can make himself a 186 handsome guy.

    Thin smoke is a little stuffed with snacks.

    The next day, at nine o'clock, Liang Wanqiu saw the message that Bo Yanyan had sent to her account.

    [Xiaotao: Brother, I saw your circle of friends, who is that man riding a horse? ]

    Liang Wanqiu said in his heart, he must be tempted by the handsome guy.

The abuse heroine secretly kissed me againजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें