Forced marriage with my neighbour Part - 2

Start from the beginning

Y/m : How about after three days ?

You come closer to his ear and whispered something.

Y/n : Be ready to regret Mr Shu Kurenai.

Shu : Regret and me ? Let's see who will regret ?

Everyone sat down and started to talk about wedding preparations but the whole time he was staring at you.

Shu mind : Regret huh ? If you didn't moan my name under me babygirl then change my name.

~Wedding Day~

Priest : Do you Shu Kurenai take Y/n L/n as your lawful wedded wife ?

Shu : I do...

He said while smirking.

Priest : Do you Y/n L/n take Shu Kurenai as your lawful wedded husband ?

Y/n : I do...

You said and rolled your eyes.

Priest : I announced you both as husband and wife and groom may kiss the bride.

His smirk wider and he come closer to you and hold your waist then he pulled you closer to him and press his lips on yours and started to kiss passionately, you were shocked but then come back to your sense and bite his lips make his lips bleed and you pushed him.

Y/n : Don't you dare to kiss me again.

You wipe your lips but he was smirking at you.

Shu mind : Darling now I am leaving you but not tonight.

~|Time Skip|~
~At Home~

Now you both entered in the new house gifted by your parents in law, you both went upstairs and you was about to go into a one room but he held your wrist and pinned you against the wall.

Y/n : What the hell are you doing ?

He didn't said anything and smashed his lips onto yours and you clenched your fists and pushed him with your all strength.

Y/n : I told you don't you dare to kiss me but you didn't listen.

You take your luggage and entered inside the room.

Shu : Excuse me ma'am...this is my room.

Y/n : Stop Mr Shu Kurenai, from now on this is my room so, don't you dare to take step inside.

He didn't listen and entered inside the room and closed the door then he looked at you with strange gaze.

Y/n : What ? Why are you looking at me like this ?

Shu : For your kind information this is my house, my room and my stuff and you are standing in my room...it means~

He smirked and come closer to you.

Y/n : I am telling you I'll-

He pushed you on the bed and you was about to get up but he hover over you and pinned your hands.

Y/n : W-What are you d-doing ? Leave m-me.

Shu : How can I darling ? It's our wedding night so, let's have some fun.

He wink at you and leaned closer to your face and you closed your eyes tightly but when you didn't feel anything you open your eyes to see him controlling his laughed.

Y/n : YOU!!!

You pushed him and get up from his bed but he started laughing.

Shu : Hahaha!!! What are you thinking Y/n ?