Chapter 3: Petunia

Start from the beginning

[Round 1]
[30 minutes]

Suddenly a pink heart floated from the ground, the contestants stared at it, then Dante quickly took it and flew. The contestants started to chase Dante, who was fluttering away. He then threw it to Guy, who farted at the heart where Blaze tried to catch it but instead Laguna caught it and ran as fast as she could.

Laguna was heading to the line where its color is turquoise. She almost made it but then someone snatched it from her, it was Smidge! She chuckled after that while Laguna groaned in anger. While Smidge was running, her path was blocked by Poppy and Barb, the small troll panicked but then noticed R&B behind them, she smirked and threw the heart into the air and then the 2 funk trolls caught it and went to the pink line.

“OOOO WEE! Looks like team Pink got the first point!” Holly joyfully yelled as the crowd cheered.

Then they continued. The heart was caught by Blues who was running away from Biggie and Guy, who then started harmlessly fighting but then cut off and slightly pushed away by Trollex. He flew near Blues, who freaked out and the heart was snatched. Then Trollex reached the yellow line.

Poppy was holding the heart, running while the other contestants chased her. She threw it at Barb and caught it, but was blocked by Guy and Blaze. She tried to go the other way but Dante snatched it from her, he flew to the brown line’s direction and went over it. 

Holly blasted the air horn and yelled “TIME IS UP!” Everyone stopped what they were doing after hearing that. “Looks like team Pink, Brown and Yellow got 1 point, except for team Turquoise, but hopefully they make it!” She added, everyone cheered. “Now time for round 2 and then we will take a break!” She said and blew the air horn.

Turquoise - 0
Pink - 1
Brown - 1
Yellow - 1

[Round 2]
[30 minutes]

Once again the heart appeared from the ground and Rhythm caught it 1st. She ran towards her line but Lownote took it from her, then threw the heart at Biggie who was near the line. “Wow team Turquoise got their 1st point!” Holly said.

The others were chasing Barb down, since she has the heart. She threw it at Poppy, then Poppy threw it at Trollex but was later caught by Smidge, who later landed on the pink line. it was near Trollex, how lucky. While time is still running, Rhythm has the heart and throws it at Blue which was later snatched by Laguna and snatched again by Guy, who ran to the opposite and landed on the brown line.

Biggie has the heart, which made him run in panic as the R&B sisters chased him, he was so close to the turquoise line but Poppy snatched it from him. Poppy ran as fast as she could but the heart was no longer in her hands because Blaze took it and went to the brown line.

Lownote, who now has the heart, was dodging every single member to get to the turquoise line. Trollex got into his way, taking the heart away from him, but then Dante flew coming from Trollex’s side and took the heart. Then Dante landed on the brown line. Smidge has the heart and then Poppy took it from her hands and then Laguna snatched it and landed on the turquoise really quickly since it’s near. Trollex has the heart and was heading towards the yellow line but then Barb bumped to him by accident, well a little too hard, making Trollex drop the heart. Before they could continue, the air horn blew off.

“TIME IS UP! Round 2 is over!” Holly yells getting everyone’s attention “Now.. team Brown got 4 points! Both teams, Turquoise and Pink, got 2 points! And…Ohh dear…” She worriedly said at the last statement “Team Yellow got 1 point, now having 1 point in round 1 is good but round 2… ooo.. It’s bad!” She said