Chapter 2: Red dahlias & White tulips

Start from the beginning

Then Poppy felt something wrong, she looked into the distance where Barb was heading. “Hey Lexi.. can you meet me in the Metroll Station?” Poppy asked “Oh uh.. Is there a way to head there?” Trollex asked “Here’s the map” She said, getting a paper that was in her hair and gave it to Trollex. She then ran to the direction where Barb was going, leaving Trollex behind.

[Somewhere in Pop village]

Queen Barb was walking and heading to a big tree. She sat and leaned on it, stayed quiet and thought ‘What kind of hell did I get into?’. She groaned, she felt extremely guilty, I know people say that, it’s ok if the person didn’t forgive you if you forgive yourself. 

But it’s so hard to forgive yourself, she needs someone to help her, like Poppy, but she knows what Poppy will do if she knew about this, what if she ended up getting hurt. Not to mention, she’s afraid that if she wanted someone to be involved in her mess, Val knows but she told her to stay out of it.

Now that Trollex hates her, Poppy invites them both to join a competition or game. She loves games but she can’t play with someone who hates her, it’ll only make things worse. “BARBIE!” A voice yelled out at the distance, it was Poppy, running towards her. “Hey!.. Barb, are you ok?” She asked “Y-Yeah I’m fine..” Barb answered. Poppy walked up to her, “Is there.. Something bothering you?” Poppy softly said “You looked troubled..”

Barb looked at Poppy and slowly said “Well.. There is something bothering me..” Poppy gently sat down with Barb, trying to listen “What is bothering you?..” she asked. Barb paused for a moment, should she tell her? It is bothering her a lot, she wanted to speak up.

Speak up

Speak up

Speak up

Speak up

Speak up

Speak up

Speak up

Speak up

Speak up

Speak up

Speak up

Speak up

“I don’t think I can compete in the games.. I mean I don’t know what they are or their names but I have a feeling it might be hard” Barb explained

L    I    A   R

 Poppy’s face softened to a smile “Barbie, it’s ok, if that’s what’s really been bothering you. Don’t worry, there are only 3 games, they’re challenging but simple!” She said, trying to cheer her friend “Plus you, me and Trollex, we can do this. If you’re worrying about losing, nevermind that. What matters is that you have your friends!” Poppy smiled.

Barb smiled back “Thank you, Poppy.. That’ll help me..” She said “No problem! Oh Trollex must be waiting for us in the Metroll Station, c’mon!” Poppy said, she grabbed Barb by the hand.

Barb wanted to tell Poppy, but can’t let her be involved in her mess. Once it’s your mess, you fix it yourself..

[The Metroll Station]