2

Lexis Brooks

"Hey Guys it's Lex and today I am going to show you my makeup tutorial with Vogue" I say to the camera getting ready to shot a new video.

"Today, I am going to go out so it's a perfect time to shoot the video, okay so let's start. First I put the primer as the base. Im already moisturized, so make sure to do that first my loves". Looking down at the counter trying to find my color corrector and the brush.

"Okay then I put my color corrector under my eyes and on my mini dark spots, I don't know y'all can see them. Let's hope not lol" I say laughing into the camera, Im trying my best to connect to the girls watching.

Picking up the foundation I show it to the camera" This is the color 550, it is a little light on some areas but when I contour it looks natural ". Applying the foundation to my face, looking into the mirror making sure its blending good.

Sliding my baby hairs back with my hand try to get my forehead and hairline the same color.

"Let me give y'all some tips, the first one my mom told me when I was 13 she said"You never want people to know where your makeup starts and ends". One of the best tips I ever received and I still remember like 9 years later I think. Also put foundation on your ears not a lot put a little pat" Smiling into the camera as I give them the tricks.

Picking up my concealer and a different brush"So I apply my concealer but I don't blend it straight way, I let it dry a bit. Meanwhile it drys I put on my contour" I say and at the same time showing them my contour and concealer.

Applying the contour on my cheeks at a up direction and on my jawline, and dots on the perimeter of my forehead. I stop and looks at my self, I look cute. I look into the camera to show them were I applied the products.

"Now people of the world, we blend" I say while smiling.

Blending the concealer first since its ready, I blend it out under my eyes to the side of my nose. Then blending the contour where I applied it, and going in circles to blend where the contour and concealer meet.

"Not going to lie that was a lot of blending, Thank the Almighty God that we keeping it simply and cute today" I say trying to sound exhausted.

"We are almost finished we just need to bake, blush and mascara" I say while looking down to find my powder.

Showing the camera the powder I was using, I apply it under my eyes and cheek bones. Letting it bake for a bit, I start to apply my mascara.

"I use 3 coats of mascara but you want the coats to dry first before applying another coat of mascara" I say while showing them what I mean.

Looking into the mirror when Im finished with the mascara, my eyelash look really long and are making my eyes pop.

Wiping the powder off my face since its finish baking, I grab my blush and a big brush and apply it on my cheeks.

"Another trick for you guys when applying blush smile so you see where your cheeks are and also to make it look like a natural blush". Putting the brush down I look into the mirror checking my self out. Stunning.

"And here you are people the finally product easy and a simple makeup look.For my lips I use lip gloss. I am basically finish just have to use setting spray" Clapping my hands together and smiling I end the video.

Stopping the record button, I take off my robe that has my dress under for the party.

Honestly I feel like Im such a great multitasker, like ugh Im perfect.

1 HOUR LATER

Walking into the club, the lights are low but it looks so cool.

"LEX BAE" I hear someone call my name. Looking to my right I see Nina with a drink in her hand and a drunk smile.