19 - Delicate Touch

Começar do início

His rough fingertips tilting her head up to look at him.

"Look at you" he smiled down, "Autumn Carrow" he was enjoy this, he liked the idea of control, not just on his part, "such a good girl for me" sure he loved having this hold over her, but he also loved the hold she had on him, when she controlled him.

Her lip found itself between her teeth for a moment while his hands slid under the robe that covered her shoulders, or the one at least. Sliding it down her arms allowing it to drop to her elbows, he watched as her eyes closed while his hands slid down her arms with the robe, he loved pleasing women. In fact, he, unlike his friends, preferred to give than to take, his pleasure came from Autumns pleasure.

"I thought this was a mistake the last time?" Her words were risky, he could walk away right now. Though she had a feeling he wouldn't, just from the look in his eyes alone.

It took him a moment, she'd thought his silence had just been to torture her.

Perhaps it had been too risky to ask.

Or at least she'd began to think so until his hands found her hips, squeezing tightly to ensure her eyes met his before he spoke, "Do you know anyone who only makes a risky mistake once?"

Yes, she thought. Gryffindors. They try to learn from their mistakes, Slytherin's on the other hand not as much but George he was a Gryffindor.

Clearly his opinion had changed on her, in some manner at least, pulling her back into meet his lips urgently but still delicately to avoid hurting her nose, as for his lip, he didn't care. He'd take the pain for this, even though he couldn't feel it, too distracted by her. All of her.

Her hands grasped the bottom of his T-shirt, balling it in her fists as though she was now the one who was worried about him walking away. Leaving her there alone and needy, that's because she was.

Between their kisses Autumn gave a sweet giggle and looked up at George.

Allowing her to kiss him once more and then speaking up, "what?" A smirk on his lips at her little giggles.

"You'll need to be careful George" his eyes fell to her nose that was slightly purple now, worried he was hurting her, until she continued, "if you keep kissing me like this, I might start to believe that it isn't much of a mistake to you anymore"

He smiled at her words.

Shaking his head he avoided answering her question, because even if he knew everyone else would claim it to be a mistake, it didn't feel like one.

"I love it when you say my name" he spoke letting the girl kiss him again straight after.

Pulling his bottom lip between her teeth, still very gentle to ensure she wouldn't hurt him further, sucking gently when departing. She knew by his eyes closing again that he enjoyed that.

"I love saying your name" she giggled yet again, "George"

He enjoyed this back and forth although he walked out on her the last time. He'd told her it had been a mistake and he also knew that she kept saying that word. It had to have gotten to her before for her to continue its usage. So perhaps he'd toy with it. Show her he wanted her here and now.

"Kiss me Carrow" she could tell if his words had been more of a demand or a plead, hearing the urgency in his voice, "it's your turn to make a mistake"

He watched her smile for a moment, looking down at their bodies, close and hot.

"What if it's not a mistake to me?" She felt daring, she knew fine well that it shouldn't have happened the last time, she knew they shouldn't have been here together, fate, destiny and all but she would never had said it were a mistake.