Planning

JessP.O.V.

I was thinking where youngjae and daehyun has been all day , well now they have become the part of the group , so we all go together wherever we want.

I tried to call them but they didn't pick up so I got a little bit worried I also told Rina that they are not picking the call. She also became worried so we went to their place , they lives in a apartment with his friend "Zelo" but he told us not to worry because they are gone to their parent's house to meet them. Well that was weird they should have tell us. We got back to our hostel, suddenly

Rina asked " Isn't it weird?"

" What is?" I said

"They didn't show their face whole day now we came to know that they are at their parents house" she said worriedly.

"Why do you miss them?"i teased her.

"Nah why would i miss them hahah" she said "but really why they didn't tell us?"

"I don't know may be its urgent" I said to her but inside my heart I was also curious.

"They didn't even tell us before going " she said.

"I don't know. Let's sleep I'm a bit sleepy right now" I said to her while yawning"

Next Day:-

" Hi ladies" Youngjae greeted us with a smile on his face.

"Hi" we said in unison.

"How was the day with your parents. Did you enjoy?" Rina asked him impatiently.

"Yes . Mom was so happy to see me she wanted me to stay there for 2-3 days more but I excused her because of my studies , you know how hard it is ?" He said while smiling.

"Yeah it is " Daehyun said from behind him. They are also both in same class just like me and Rina.

After the bell rang we went to our classes ,their class was just a little far from us.We met at cafeteria again.

"So you guys are coming to Music performance tomorrow? " I asked them. They look at each other before answering me .

"Yeah we are but before that whose ready for tomorrow's dinner , my treat " Youngjae said .

"Me me me " we all said at the same time while making loud noises everyone in the cafeteria looked at us like we are some kind of trouble makers. Well we kindda are hehehe.

Youngjae P.O.V.

As we entered in our class everyone looked at us with some whispers like:

"Both of them are so hot"

"I wish one of them would be my boyfriend"

"Don't look oppa like that he's mine"

"They are so handsome ,how they don't have girlfriends ?"

Blah blah blah

Well I don't care whatever they say .

We sat in our seats ,when Daehyun suddenly asked.

"When you are gonna tell them?"

"Tomorrow at the music bank " I told him while smile never leaving my face.

"Okay .... Wait are you gonna give them surprise?" He asked excitedly.

"You can count on that" and then we discussed how to make our plan to work.