𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝

Start from the beginning

"I have a brother?" She let a tear fall, the news Daniel's secrets starting to be unraveled as it began to be too much for her to take in.

"You do. His name is Ethan, he just turned sixteen in September." Tessa nodded once more as she spoke. "And now I'm here. I'm here to get my baby back from the monster that stole you from me. You're not my little baby girl anymore. You're all grown up." She laughed as a tear fell down her check, taking her hand away from her daughter as she wiped it off with her hand. "I'm so sorry I wasn't here for you those sixteen years, almost seventeen years wow. You really did grow up on me. But I never gave up, I searched and searched. And now I have you."

"I just don't understand why dad kept all of this a secret for so long." Tessa was able to manage out through her troubled sobs.

"He knew you wouldn't be able to look at him the same after seeing everything he did." Tessa nodded. "I guess I should probably introduce myself, my names Jessica Barnes. I own a furniture store with my husband and I'm also an incurrence agent." She sighed. "Now I know you won't want to because I've been gone for almost 17 years of your life, but I'd like you to come live with me. The living situation won't be as nice as this, but it'll be something until my husband and your brother gets here." Tessa slightly smiled. "Before you say no, I want you to—"

"Of course, I'll come live with you. A million times yes. You're my mother." She quickly brought Jessica into a hug. She finally understood what it was like to have a mother by her side, to help her through everything. For the comfort that could only be brought by a loving mother.

It didn't last long as the door slammed shut and shortly followed footsteps coming towards the living room.

"What are you doing here?" Daniel spoke, shock evident on his face as Jessica and Tessa pulled apart. Jessica slowly stood up as she stepped forward.

"I'm taking my daughter back you sick fuck." She slapped him across the face, a stern look present on her face as she spoke.

"What the hell!" Daniel shouted, bring his hand up to his face.

"That's not even the half of the pain you caused me. How could you!? You sent me in a fucking mental hospital for god's sack. Just so I wouldn't see my daughter." She continued to scream. Daniel's eyes widened as he looked back towards Tessa, his demeanor falling slightly.

"Tessa I-I don't know what she has told you but none of its true." He began to stumble over his words.

"Daniel, I know everything now. My eyes are wide open. I'm not some stupid kid you can just manipulate anymore." She stood up as she spoke, tears flowing down her cheeks. "All of this is your fault. Because none of this would have happened if you and Johnny never fought in high school. What happened to me was your fault. What happened to Robby is your fault. What happened to Miguel is your fault, not Robby's." She choked on her tears as she coughed slightly, her heart beginning to race. "All I've ever wanted was my mom and you took that away from me." She quickly ran up to her room, loading up all of her valuables and clothes in suitcases.

She stared up at all of the painting she made that were placed around her room, sighing as she knew she wouldn't be able to bring them.

She didn't really understand anything she was doing, to overwhelmed with everything that had happened to really take into consideration what was happing.

Before she was about to walk out of her room, she sighed, wiping a tear that fell as she sniffed. She quickly ran down the stairs as Daniel and Jessica turned to look at her.

"What are you doing?" Daniel spoke through a sigh.

"Oh yeah, sorry I guess I forgot to mention but she's living with me now."

"You can't just take her you don't have custody of her. I do." Daniel argued as Tessa walked up to him.

"One, I'm not just some object where you can try and play house with. Second, I'm 16 almost 17 and I'm aloud by the court to be able to choose who I want to live with. And there's no way I'm going to be living with this family." Tessa got in his face as she spoke before quickly turning to the door. "You've made yourself enemies to a lot of people. And now your own daughter has turned against you." She closed the door without a word, waiting by it for her mother.

As Jessica opened and closed the door, she quickly grabbed onto her daughter's hands, locking the girl into a tight hug.

"Things are gonna get better honey." Jessica mumbled, listening to the quiet sobs that came from the girl.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Walking into the new apartment complex was quiet a change for the young LaRusso girl. She sat her bags down on the floor with a sigh, looking at her mother as she brought in more of her suitcases for the girl.

She looked up at the tv that was still on and being paused, furrowing her eyebrows as she looked to her mother.

"Why am I on the tv?" She chuckled slightly, her face immediately falling as she looked back, realizing they had aired her yelling out at the cameras when she was at the carwash fundraiser. She quickly walked towards the couch as she searched for the remote, quickly unpausing the tv.

"Is that your sister over there, the one who technically started the fight?" A lady questioned, the camera focusing on Tessa as the lady talked to Sam.

"Uh." Sam's eyes widened slightly as the news lady quickly ran up to Tessa, shoving the microphone in her face. Tessa looked up slightly from her phone, her face starting to scrunch up.

"Is it true that you had a relationship with both Robby Keene and Miguel Diaz at the same time?"

"I'm sorry what did you just say?" Tessa cocked her head slightly as she sat on a bench.

"Do you think all of this is your fault? With the information I've heard it was you who started the fight, Ms. Nichols only instigated it."

"Please get the microphone out of my face." She muttered starting to stand up as she pushed the microphone away from her face.

"Are you still with Mr. Keene right now? Don't you feel any regret about this situation? Some people are saying you caused Miguel to fall off with your boyfriend."

"I don't know what you want me to say lady but if you don't get your fucking microphone and that god awful camera out of my face, I will not hesitate to fuck your face up more than it already is!" She glared at the cameraman and the news reporter before storming away.

"I don't know why I said that to her. All of this stress and everything has really started to get to me I just feel like it came out without even thinking about it. I guess now I'll have even more people thinking that I'm the bad guy." Tessa sighed as she spoke, looking back at her mother as she paused the tv.

"There's nothing wrong what you did. She was harassing you. I would have done the same." Jessica shrugged, giving her a light smile.

"No wonder dad always said I was just like you." Tessa laughed slightly as she smiled up at the women.

"I see myself at your age way too much."

"Isn't that a good thing?"

"I'd hope so."