Chapter 1: the first to meet her...(part 1/3 for byakuya's meet)

Before I start the story let's give you some info so you know what's going on! (I don't own danganronpa and none of the character i use except my personal one, Aurora, goddess of the ice dawn) also known as snowy dawn

Now first the Antagonist's are (eventually turn into and or born) mystics and have known a goddess, Aurora, as they're motherly sister who has adopted and raised them since they meet her.

=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=

《People in the mindscape are the protagonist +toko and kyoko》 

One morning all who were entered into the memory wake up in a unknown forest as they all look around Toko said something that got everyone attention " hay doesn't that kid look like master!"

He was running away from someone (because he was, and this is fact, sexually abused by his own sibling, but they don't know its his sibling yet) but as he runs further in the forest he loses her, slowing down

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

He was running away from someone (because he was, and this is fact, sexually abused by his own sibling, but they don't know its his sibling yet) but as he runs further in the forest he loses her, slowing down. In doing so he came across a bridge that supposedly lead to no where, "why were you running this way" makoto asked hoping he would answer but as they walk across with the young byakuya the thought that he couldn't hear them came up, and before they knew it the area around them all changed into a beautiful flowery garden.

As they walks around all of them noticed that there are two ways, one with a pathway and another bridge in the far distance and one with a dirt pathway, both that go to unknown areas, but byakuya looked at both pathway and thought out loud "it wou...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

As they walks around all of them noticed that there are two ways, one with a pathway and another bridge in the far distance and one with a dirt pathway, both that go to unknown areas, but byakuya looked at both pathway and thought out loud "it would be better to just go forward instead of backwards" as he knew his sibling would be waiting for him.

Deciding that he would take the other bridge so he did know how to get home incase he changed him mind he moved on, they all follow him knowing he kinda knew where to go.

But before they all could even process how far they were, byakuya's eyes locked on what he saw under him....an abyss of clouds and at the sametime nothing below his feet making him hold onto the bridges sides, the others notice the change in behaviour and decided to look down to see what he was so fearful of, making them all shocked too before looking around, doing so they saw something they never would have believed in a million years....floating Islands, "this has got to be a dream right!?!" Hajime yelled as he moved to get a better view.