[A rainy day]

Includes: Cursing

Krel had been staying at Douxie's due to the mothership gone. But the two don't mind.

Krel's in the living room building something small with akiridion technology. He looked out the window and it was pouring rain. Douxie then walks into the living room without a shirt(Well his binder), and sweat pants.

"Hey love, The weather says that the rain is gonna be happening at least until Thursday morning. So we're kinda trapped in here for a while" He says with a small chuckle at the end.

"That long? Kleb." Krel says.

Douxie then walks to the windows and opens the curtains.

"Want the windows open a bit? I don't mind the sound of earth rain." Krel asks. Douxie then smiles.

"Really?" He asks with a smile.

"Go on ahead!" Krel says. He knew by that smile Douxie got excited. 

Douxie runs to the closet in the hallway and grabs a few towels. He then opens the windows and places the towels on the rim so water doesn't get in. He then sits next to Krel and he lays his head on his shoulder.

"What are you working on?" Douxie asks.

"I'm making a small gadget that may help us in battle against the order. It's a type of distraction bomb. Basically once you activate it, A spell can distract someone or something. I was able to figure that out from your magic." Krel says.

"Woah! Krel that's badass!" Douxie says smiling.

They both knew that even if they were stuck in the apartment, They will still have a blast.

A few hours later. Douxie then grabs a hoodie and puts it on. He looks at Krel and does a sneaky smirk.

"Hey Krel, Have you ever oh I don't know...Been held in the rain before?" Douxie asks. Krel just so happens to stand up and walk to him.

"No why?" Krel asks.

"Grab a hoodie and change to your human disguise." Douxie says with a smirk.

A few minutes later. Krel comes back into the living room with a hoodie in his human disguise.

Douxie then picks up Krel in a bridal style. Krel freaks out. Douxie then runs outside and both them are in the rain.

"Douxie!" Krel says while laughing his ass off.

Douxie puts him down and Krel smirks, then splashes him.

The two boyfriends are laughing and having fun. a few seconds later. Douxie and Krel wrap their arms around each other. Krel and Douxie look at each other and kiss.

~