rehab program

Aizawa's POV:

I was shocked that this kid didn't even know what tears were. I admit I do feel wrong calling him a kid but every child I meet I call them kids so what's different about this one? I look him in the eyes while looking for any emotion at all. I didn't find any until he focused on my eyes. I saw a tiny sparkle in his eyes then it went away when he looked down. I went closer to him and pushed the guard away. I lifted his chin making him look at me. He looked at my eyes and I saw a slight sparkle fade. He frowned and pushed my hand away. "Am I interrupting something?" Someone said walking in the door. I grunted at the voice because I knew it was that no good mouse man. "Hello Midoria my name is Nezu! I came to speak to you about a deal!" When Midoria heard this he pushed past me and sat in front of him. "Go on" he said. Nezu grinned and pulled out a sheet of paper and a file "now you could either go to juvenile or come and join our new villain rehab program at UA!" I was shocked at first then removed all the emotions off my face. Midoria stayed quiet for a while. Nezu pushed a paper towards him and Midoria silently read it then sighed and signed the paper. "Very well Midoria you are now in my care" Midoria looked up at him shocked. "Wait that paper was asking if I agreed on going to this rehab program!" He yelled in confusion. "Oh there is no paper for that. The detective told me about your parents and stuff so I called them and they told me they didn't want you and said some very rude things so I made it look like you were signing papers for the rehab but really you were signing adoption papers." He was shocked and so was I. "Wait so you adopted him?" I asked. He looked at me and nodded. "Now Midoria I would like to take you home now." Midoria stayed quiet and followed Nezu leaving me alone in the room with Midoria's file. I went and looked through it.

Name: Izuku Midoria
Age: 16
Date of birth: July 15
Quirk: quirkless
Face ID:

Family: inko Midoria (mother)Hisashi Midoria (father)Izuma Midoria (sister)

Hisashi Midoria (father)
Izuma Midoria (sister)

Address: ********

School: unknown