✦ *LEVEL 6 •. : TUTORING.

Start from the beginning

"Liar! It's the other way around, Y/N!" Robin and Finney started pointing at each other rudely. "THE POINT IS, you guys both slept late and now Robin can't find his blazer," you pull out an extra blazer from the extra closet in the living room. "And Finney can't get ready." You shove the extra blazer in Robin's hands.

"Go, ready, now!" You point to their rooms, basically sending them there. You sighed and did the quickest shower of your life before getting ready for school.

———

"Hurry up dimwits, we're gonna be late for the bus!" You pulled Bruce and Billy with you as you ran to the bus stop. A green bus comes into view and you give them all their transportation cards. "Watch me, okay? This is how you get on the bus any time in Korea." You look at the guys who looked at you with full listening.

The bus stops in front of you, making you smile at the driver and pull out your transportation card before scanning it at the terminal. You walk further into the bus but waiting for the rest of the guys to continue scanning their cards.

The boys then follow you to a non-crowded area and sat down with you. You looked out the window to see where you are. Suddenly, you jumped in your seat, remembering something. "Oh! I forgot!-" you rummage through your school bag, pulling out a small disc-like device.

"What is that?" Vance looked over your shoulder, seeing the small device light up. "It's a phone, Ms. Won bought it for me," You show them the cute screen you had, clearly you had messed with it before they have touched their phones.

"she bought you guys some but I'm guessing you guys didn't see it." You shrug your shoulders. You put your passcode, 0617. You had looked through the bus routes, seeing where to stop.

"Okay, we gotta stop here,"you show the guys pointing with your pinky finger. "Then we have to walk," you pressed the red button by the window near you before getting ready to get off. You didn't need to look behind you to know they're all probably following you like little ducklings.

You yell your thanks to the bus driver before getting off, all of them got off on time thankfully before you walked to the school. "Y/N, where'd you learn to use the bus, or like live here in general, you're basically a natural." Billy asks, looking at you.

Suddenly all of the guys' gazes were on you. You shrug, "my mom and dad taught me, they brought me here when I was seven," you look down, stepping inside the sidewalk bricks and preventing the lines. "I lived here for a few years, then I moved back to my home country." You explained, turning to a school path, more and more students started to walk around you.

You and the boys decided to be quiet, walking with the crowd until a girl came up to you from behind, "Annyeong, eonni!" A girl came up to you, clasping her bag, you bow slightly, greeting her back.

"옆에 귀여운 남자는 누구야? (Who is the cute guy next to you?)" the girl points to Bruce, who seemed to be focused on getting to school. You giggled, swatting her hand as she laughed with you. "그는 내 친구야 (he's my friend.)" you explain.

"Ah.... 그는 귀엽다, 소개? (he's cute, introduce me?)" the girl wriggled her eyebrows jokingly, you shake your head, grinning. "Talk to him yourself!" You exclaim, pulling your tongue out.

The girl laughed and waved goodbye, catching her main group of friends at the entrance of the school, you waved goodbye as well, turning to the boys. "Who was that?" Robin glanced at the girl, before returning his gaze to you.

"Ah, she's a friend, why, you think she's cute?" You nudged Robin, who shook his head frantically, "no! I like someone else, I mean she's pretty but, you know?" Robin rambled as he tried to over-explain himself.