𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

Começar do início

Once again, I nodded at his question as the words seem to have caught itself at the back of my throat.

"ℑ 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔞𝔰𝔨 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔲𝔱 ℑ 𝔫𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔢𝔪 𝔱𝔬 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔣𝔦𝔡𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔦𝔫 𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔡𝔬 𝔰𝔬..." He was starting to make me feel uneasy but I tried to keep calm.

"ℑ 𝔴𝔞𝔫𝔱 𝔱𝔬 𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔭𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲! ℑ𝔱'𝔰 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔩𝔶 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡, 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔶𝔬𝔲'𝔳𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔞 𝔡𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔢 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶𝔡𝔞𝔶." Mister Kiruna admitted with a smile.

"𝔅𝔲𝔱..." The smile on his face disappeared as fast as it came.

"ℑ 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔤𝔢𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔭𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔭𝔞𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔬𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔫𝔡-"

𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖒!

I squealed and wrapped my arms around myself after that sudden noise.

'𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱?' I thought, fearfully.

Mister Kiruna must've seen my scared expression and hugged me close in a protective manner.

𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖒!

'𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔦𝔱 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔞𝔤𝔞𝔦𝔫!' I thought.

The ground shook with the noise.

I was breathing heavily and shaking violently. I couldn't think straight as questions clouded my head.

'𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤!?
𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔪 𝔰𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡!?
𝔚𝔥𝔶 𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔱 𝔰𝔬 𝔩𝔬𝔲𝔡!?
ℑ𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔞 𝔟𝔬𝔪𝔟!?' I was praying that we'd be okay in the end of all of this.

𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖒! 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖒! 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖒!

What's going on!? I hugged Mister Kiruna very tightly and whimpered.

He started to comfort me by softly rubbing my back and whispering sweet nothings in my ear.

𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖒!

Another boom sound had erupted as Mister Kiruna held onto me and bolted for the door.

I shut my eyes and clung to him as he opened the door and ran out.

I opened my eyes again and felt him tighten his grip on me.

I was scared, really scared. I heard him gasp and I turn to look at what he saw.

There were armed skeletons right in front of us.

One was wearing all yellow, another had different colored paint splatters on parts of it's clothing and the last skeleton was wearing purple-ishly blue gloves.