Laksh comes out of his room smiling bright to see Ragini wearing a green long off shoulder gown. Her hair is left open with curls at the ends. Few hair strands are at her front falling on her face making her look ethereal beautiful. Her perfectly drawn eyeliner and kajal made her eyes even more attractive. Her red lipstick made her love shaped lips look more tempting for Laksh that he had to look away for a moment before taking his gaze down to check her completely once before looking at her face again.

He definitely got disappointed seeing her not wearing any accessories except those thin gold long cylinder shaped ear rings.

"Laksh!" Ragini called him finding him ogling her without blinking his eyes.

Laksh looked at her face immediately.

"Am I looking okay?" she asked hesitantly.

Laksh was shocked by that question. She did ask him that question right? He pinched himself a little to make sure he wasn't dreaming with open eyes.

"Umm... It would be amazing if you wear any accessories." He said in one go.

Ragini looked at him for a moment before rushing inside her room. Laksh was getting one after the other shocks. Her behaviour was shocking him since fifteen days. She has been surprising and shocking him a lot. It has been increasing from the time Navaratri events took place at their apartment. First two days were normal but from third day she used to mostly drag him along with her every where she go even if she is enjoying with kids. In those ten days he had discovered her talent of beautiful singing, amazing dancing, and beautiful artist in her. She drew so beautifully that he took her art from the apartment people after the event got over. He also participated in singing making Ragini mesmerized by his talent.

Laksh looked at Ragini who came out wearing simple silver chain that has R engraved in her locket. His eyes then moved to her hands which has a bracelet to her right hand while she left her left hand bare. He smiled satisfied seeing her complete look. Ragini smiled seeing his bright smile.

"Let's go!" she said excited to go.

"Wasn't she uninterested few minutes ago?" he asked himself but sighed before following her.

"I don't know when will I understand this girl!" he whispered to himself when she is excitedly talking to Abhi whom they met when they were about to get into the car.

Abhi bid bye and ran while Ragini looked at Laksh.

"Sorry!" she apologized before rushing towards the car.

The whole drive was silent. Ragini was concentrating on the driving like everyday but Laksh wasn't able to take off his eyes from her. He was making sure he doesn't just gape at her and get caught by her. Ragini on the other side is lost in her thoughts. She was just reminiscing how Laksh was lost in her seeing her in that dress. She felt good when he was lost in her not like some other gazes that make her feel creepy. She felt butterflies in her stomach. She smiled unintentionally while driving. Laksh observed her lips curved up suddenly. He suddenly felt anxious thinking she must have observed him checking her out. He immediately turned other side to avoid looking and make her uncomfortable if he is doing so. Ragini stopped the car at their office. The party is going to be held at the terrace of their office.

Laksh got down the car and started moving towards the lift. Ragini after parking car moved towards lift to see him waiting for the lift.

"You didn't go?" she asked.

"Lift didn't arrive." He said not looking at her.

The lift came and they entered the lift. Laksh stood front of Ragini to make sure he doesn't get lost in her again. Ragini is staring his back with smile. His cologne gave different feeling to her. She took deep breathe to inhale his cologne more. Laksh moved out of the lift as the lift stopped and she followed him.