"My hands smell like bologna Dustin. It'll only take a second." I say rubbing the soap in between my hands.

Drying them off on a towel, I say, "Okay, now I'm ready."

"Good." He says and starts to walk down the hallway, to his bedroom. I'm waiting at the end of the hallway, next to the kitchen. Before he opens the door, he stops, and quickly looks at me.

"Wait. Remind me why am I doing this part alone?" He whispers to me scared. 

"Because your pet, ate my cat!" I whisper shout back at him.

He doesn't say anything and turns his attention back onto his bedroom door.

"All right, Dart. Breakfast time." Dustin calls out hesitantly.

"He already had breakfast." I sarcastically mumble.

Dustin glances back at me with a look that says 'Really?'. He shakes his head and reaches his hand out, sliding the door open.

Dustin starts to run, or should I say waddle, down the hallway. Once he gets past me, I follow. 

"Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God." He says as we run through the house.

"Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit." I say as we go through the kitchen and out the back door.

"Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit." Dustin says as we run straight for the shed to hide in. 

Once we are inside, I quickly shut the door behind us. We look through a crack between the boards. 

"Come on. Come on, I know you're hungry." Dustin says.

"Maybe not." I say. 

"How many times do I need to say that I'm sorry?" He whisper shouts.

"Shut up, he's coming out." I whisper shout back at him.

Dart comes out of the house and eats every piece of bologna.

"Yes. Yes, yes, yes." Dustin whispers.

Dart growls as he walks down the steps, following the trail to the cellar. 

"Yes. Yes, yes, yes." Dustin says again moving to the left of me, trying to get a better look. 

Dart walks up to the door of the cellar. 

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes." I start to whisper.

Dart doesn't go in. Instead, he turns around and looks in our direction.

"Shit!" Dustin and I say as he pulls me away from the crack. Dustin leans forward to get another look. Before I can lean forward, Dustin is holding his arm out, pushing me back into the wall with him.

"What the hell?" I whisper shout at him.

"Shhh." He silences me.

"What's going on?" I ask Dustin.

He ignores my question and starts to take deep breaths.

"Dustin? What's going on? Did he see you?"

Suddenly, Dustin pushes the door open and runs outside, yelling like a mad-man.

"Dustin!" I yell running after him.

Dart is running away scared. Dustin uses his hockey stick and hits Dart into the cellar. I quickly slam the doors shut with my powers before Dart has the chance to escape. Dustin grabs the lock and chain. Locking it, he falls on top of the doors tiredly.

"I'm sorry. You ate my sister's cat." He says exhausted.

**

We gave Mews a little funeral in the back yard. We did it far enough from the house so Mom wouldn't be able to notice.