Chapter 2

Prologue:

Mila Bennett was your average yet sweet girl, nice to everyone she ever met, grew up in Dorchester, Mass much like her friends who later became a world wide famous boy band whom she was proud of and went with them everywhere as she had a rough childhood growing up due to the abuse she endured by her parents. 

Mila spent her time with either the Knight Family or the Wahlberg family as she usually didn't spend time with her own, she got close with Jordan Knight, the boy in question whom she has a crush on and cares deeply for the shy, sweet boy.

Jordan and Mila spent nearly every single day together as friends, then it slowly blossomed into something more until Mila sat down with Jordan, explaining how their hot night passion ended up with her getting pregnant at fourteen, Jordan was shocked at her news, having his own exciting news about becoming a band with his friends and brother, Mila explained to him that she'll raise the baby on her own as she didn't want Jordan to miss out an experience like this as it was a once in a life time chance for him.

It was rough having to deal with the pregnancy majorly on her own, but Mila managed as she'd kept Jordan in contact about the pregnancy, yet she felt anger that he didn't fight to go see the ultrasound until she overheard his conversation with his brother Jon about the situation he was in, explaining that having a baby right before his new fame was not what he was hoping for and it was going to ruin everything for him if it came out that he knocked her up and wasn't there for her. Mila decided to formulate a plan, a plan to have him raise the baby on his own as she was hoping to help him learn a lesson or two for not being there for her when she needed him. 

It was going to be hard, but she managed to get Jon and the others on her side once she made it through to them, helping them understand her situation and how Jordan barely managed to show that he cares for the baby or her. They decided to help her by keeping quiet of the gender, as well as the baby's due date in hopes of surprising Jordan when the baby was born and a few months old as Mila wanted the hysteria of her pregnancy to die down and to be safe in case he reacts in a way that will ruin everything she's ever loved about him.