'Lock your door next time' - Charlie's Bisexual Sister

BTW: Y/N is openly bisexual and is Tori's twin sister.

BTW:Y/N's POV:

I was talking to my sister, Tori, when I when to go and get a snack, as I was walking past Charlie's room I heard some weird noises. I decided to ignore them and continue to go and get my snack. On my way back upstairs, I could still hear the noises coming from Charlie's room so being the good sister I am I decided to make sure they both aren't dying. As I opened the door I see, Nick and Charlie making out whilst rolling around on the floor. They scream and immediately  pull apart from each other. ''OH MY GOD I'M SOOOOO SORRY!!!!!!!!!'' I yelled and slammed the door behind me. I then run into Tori's room and tell her what happened, safe to say she wasn't surprised. 1 hour and 30 minutes later, I was in the kitchen making myself a cup of tea when Nick and Charlie came down stairs into the kitchen to get lunch. ''Hi guys'' I say trying to make it less awkward. ''Y/N please don't telll anyone what you saw!'' Charlie said. ''I didn't see anything, but  please lock your door  next time and don't be so loud It sounded like you were murdering each other.'' I said reassuring the teenage boys. I then went into the living room with my cup of tea and my phone then called my girlfriend.

(I'm sorry I didn't update this book and I'm sorry it is so short and boring. The reason it is so bad is because where I live it is currently 04:11.)

225 words.